Pushing real relationships aside?

I recently found myself pushing a real relationship aside to pursue the hobby.. anyone else guilty?
It is all real, even fantasy.
I might argue that the relationship probably didn't have much potential if you could push it aside for something that is quite obviously total fantasy. Besides, to nearly all women, we're nothing but wallets with dicks. Take away our jobs and the contents of our wallets and they wouldn't give us the time of day. Esp us old fat guys. Sorry for sounding bitter.
As bad as I hate to admit it....the Bobster is right
  • Go4it
  • 01-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Having had the pleasure of meeting this ravishing beauty with an awesome sexual appetite. I can see where she might push aside a relationship, but the poor soul who is hooked on her will NEVER be able to just push it aside.
I am guilty as well. I have cancer and no time to explain stuff. The massage girls I see provide a great service and I have no time to explain to a SO my condition or hope that things get better.
So GD glad Im divorced now,
fuck ever getting married again!
I will second lilsmurf, cold day in hell before I ever get married again. This way of life is to darn easy, havent even thought of starting a new relationship.
I guess I will plead guilty as the first romantic around here. I would stop hobbying in a second if I found the right girl. This is absolutely a temporary solution for me. I really like the girls I have seen here, and wish them all the best (even a love that would take them away from us), but my goal remains to find something real, a love of my life. I don't know if that will ever happen, therefore, I am so glad for the ladies who are here, but I would never give up the real thing for the temporary fantasy they provide. Cupid's arrow blinds one's eyes to all others but she who makes the world beautiful and life worth living.