Super Bowl Busts - Make your prediction

There are already a number of threads on the Super Bowl and LE.

Obviously, there are busts already going on at AMPs and similar sex-oriented businesses as LE tries to clean up DFW's image.

But it got me to thinking about where the most busts might occur during Super Bowl week - at least at hotels.

I think hotels closest to DFW Airport will get the most LE attention.

So I'm predicting the Hyatt Regency that is actually IN the airport (in Terminal D) will see the most LE busts. The rooms will be filled with out-of-towners that are here for the game. The hotel bar will be filled with working girls, including ones that are staying in the Hyatt. Probably a good place to stay away from.
Might be fun just to go watch
Might be fun just to go watch Originally Posted by CoHorn
Unless the temptation is too much to resist. Then you may end up in bracelets.
I have sworn off seeing ANY new providers until after the Super Bowl. The good news is I am still seeing my ATF as often as she is willing to put up with me...

(You know who you are baby...)
as long as you and the provider choose a outcall, rather than running day and night out of one facility, how are they going to know? unless you are Big Ben and having another indiscretion!
I for one am sticking to the east side of the Metroplex and sticking to Providers I have seen and will still put up with me.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!