CIM: You Gonna DFK Her After That?

Her head bobbin' up n' down.......that wonderful feeling is coarsing thru you as her oral skills begin overwhelming your control and you feel that itch to blow your load in her mouth untillllllll........ Damn...your toes start to curl annnnnddddddddd......POP! Sploosh!

She doesn't pull off and there's that special CIM experience you relish. You done? Finished? Kaput? Can you keep the session alive if she's looking for a kiss after delivering a gift to you? Can you give her a good DFK? Or, as Tony Soprano once said when the stripper tried to kiss him "After where your mouth has been! Get outta here!"
What's wrong with that? If it's good enough for her... then it should be good enough 4 U. I'm all for that.

Just my two cents...

BJ I'm coming down.

Trooper H
MODS please delete this post, thanks.
I prefer the snowball, but if she swallows too quick a dfk will do.
  • Fiero
  • 07-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Uhmmmmm....I can give her a very enthusiastic and GREAT DFK after I've been in her mouth CIM or not. It's actually something I like (alot!) and I love when a woman will kiss me after DATY. These are GOOD things
  • PT4ME
  • 07-06-2010, 04:04 PM
What's wrong with that? If it's good enough for her... then it should be good enough 4 U. I'm all for that.

Just my two cents...

BJ I'm coming down.

Trooper H Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk
+1

-PT-
You nasty summamabitches. Trooper, I am waiting! PT, where the hell you been man??? Missed ya!
fuck yes, ill also lick it off her
Oh hell yeah. I've even been asked to help retrieve some swimmers determined to escape. Happy happy happy.
Thats hot, I like to kiss the guy afterwards. I would never do the snowballing thing tho unless they asked for it, I think most guys might not be too into that lol
Guess I'd better jump in too. I'll DFK her after a CIM BJ, whether her mouth is full of the boys or not. Several GF's have done that to me and they were excited by it! The excitement led to other things that led to other things that....
Wow... I am in amazement here. Actually this is awesome. There is such a thin line, when in a tutoring session and wondering..."to kiss or not to kiss".

This is definitely a thread to take note of, heck, perhaps even make "sticky note" of. You guys get to learn so much info from our reviews, web pages, ads, p411's etc. If the info isn't there then we haven't done our part to advertise it, or have purposely chosen for it to be omitted.

There is very little to be learned about your likes without asking tons of questions. It would be nice if those of you who do fill in your profiles were a bit more thorough. As for anonymity amongst other gentlemen, only females can view the one from P411. I have never read on a guy's P411 page something like, 'I love dfk after I have done a CIM with a lady' or 'snowballing, welcomed', lmao.

Thanks for asking this question. It is truly appreciative.
  • harry
  • 07-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Sure why not? It's hot and it's only bodily fluid, no big deal.
Heck yes I'll DFK her after she swallows. I also expect DFK after DATY too.
Heck yea I wouldl...and DO!!! Why not? It was mine in the first place..can't I have some back?