Showcase

How do you find the page that shows all the Alabama ladies showcase?
Showcases disappeared in September 2019.
Each Member now has the opportunity to post an Image Gallery.
At the top of the Main Page (Not the Moibile Version) is a Link Image Scrap Book
Click that link, and then use the drop down box to select Alabama, and then Click Search.
ALL Members that have a Scrap Book and list themselves as being in Alabama will be displayed.
Select the link of the person whose images you wish to review.
Maybe I am using an iPad but I don’t see the drop down box. When I select image scrapbook it appears all pictures appear.
Some "Styles" of Eccie do not display or hide the drop down box.
I don't use a Tablet use a PC or a Lap Top
I am using the "Full Version of Eccie, and when I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main Page...
In the lower left hand corner at the bottom of the page is the "Style" Selection Drop down box.
When I click it, it displays that I am in the Eccie HD Style.
I'm told that if you hover over the drop down box to select a State or to select the Style the choice will appear.
Some "Styles" of Eccie do not display or hide the drop down box.
I don't use a Tablet use a PC or a Lap Top
I am using the "Full Version of Eccie, and when I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main Page...
In the lower left hand corner at the bottom of the page is the "Style" Selection Drop down box.
When I click it, it displays that I am in the Eccie HD Style.
I'm told that if you hover over the drop down box to select a State or to select the Style the choice will appear. Originally Posted by biomed1
Does not work for me either.

How can I tell what version I have?

I am in the HD style and hovering over the box does nothing, clicking on drop down shows different styles which seems to just change colors on screen.

No box to select state that I can find.

any more suggestions?
Click on the Tab for the Image Scrapbook.
Just above the blue line across the top of the Pics, you should see the Search by Location function. It is a single line in between the two blue lines.
Do not have the search by location function anywhere where I can find it? does ECCIE have any upgrades and if so where?
not seeing a drop down either.
not seeing a drop down either. Originally Posted by Russel204
There is not a dropdown menu on this link:

https://www.eccie.net/photos.php?do=scrapbook

Click on the link, on the page that opens up, look right above the pictures and the word Scrapbook.

You will see the search by location with Africa-Egypt already auto populated in alphabetical order. To the right is the option to change the location by City/State.
For clarifications, a member must have PA to be able to view the Image Scrapbook:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2672792
Even with PA, I don't have an option to search by location -- no Africa-Egypt shown on my screen. Nothing to hover over or click to produce a drop down menu.
Even with PA, I don't have an option to search by location -- no Africa-Egypt shown on my screen. Nothing to hover over or click to produce a drop down menu. Originally Posted by TideLWave
+1

What I have on that line is;
ECCIE World
Photos
Nothing else.
+1

What I have on that line is;
ECCIE World
Photos
Nothing else. Originally Posted by Dogor54
Same.
Did anyone figure out if you can query by state to view provider profiles? I never got any of the information above to work and would be interested if anyone else has and what they done to do it. I would think if there is another version of ECCIE it would update or ask you if you wanted to update.