The Mueller report

...your side waited years to bring up the FISA stuff, and gave Hilary Clinton a pass... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok, let me respond to this since you keep repeating it over and over.

Go back and check your timeline. That dossier was published by Buzzfeed in January 2017, just before Trump's inauguration. The fact that there were 4 or 5 separate FISA applications ("supported" by the phony unverified dossier) to spy on Carter Page wasn't known until late 2017. Ditto for the fact that the dossier was commissioned entirely by Hillary's campaign. (Before that, the MSM kept saying it was started by Trump's primary opponents.) Ditto for all those Trump-hating love texts swapped back and forth by FBI investigators Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page. We started learning about them in late 2017. By then, Mueller was full-steam into his phony Russian collusion probe. AG Sessions was recused and emasculated. My point is there was a tremendous amount of stonewalling and obfuscation and misinformation thrown up by Trump's opponents to keep the truth from coming out. And there is a lot we still don't know. But we finally have a real Attorney General determined to unearth the facts. This isn't tit for tat. It's called find the dots and they will CONNECT themselves.

The person who gave Hillary a pass was James Comey. I'm not part of the "lock her up" mob, and you are right when you say it was largely just a political rallying cry for Trumpers. But she definitely should have suffered SOME consequences for her misconduct, whether you deem it "extremely careless" or "grossly negligent". At a minimum, she should have been disqualified by the DNC as a Presidential candidate. Who the fuck is stupid enough to support and nominate someone under FBI investigation? That's like handing a gift to the opposing party.
of course I oppose open borders.. the best Immigrants come legally, from the Continent of Asia

I do oppose the new Immigration plan, though.. the so-called "merit" plan. we have an H1B system that is already over-used to give big Corporations cheaper labor. Immigration should not be all about money, family is more important. I heard the Rick Roberts radio show yesterday, he was so full of shit about this issue. family members can't just come and get welfare, like he reasoned. it takes 10 fucking years to get a relative here, AND the family member Sponsor MUST pledge and support the family member, who is not allowed to get Government benefits of any kind. demagoguery at its worst.

Comey is a Jackass, I don't know of anyone who likes him. but it's a fairytale to think he will end up behind bars. if Clinton can't be imprisoned for her many crimes, how could Comey be jailed? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Jesus tap dancing Christ! Comey kept Hillary out of jail!!!!!! Trump is President now, not Obama and Bill Barr is a real AG.
no, I'm exposing the so-called right wing on this Forum, who are farther to the left than I am, when push comes to shove. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hahaha.... keep it up Chung. You're on a roll today. Nice triangulating.
the Democrats were slothful, and thought Hilary had the Presidency sewed up. her hubris allowed her to snicker at a large portion of the Electorate and call them "deplorables".. fuck.. how dare you call fellow Americans deplorable. and her support of that "Gold" family Dude chapped the Hell out of me. "he (Trump)wants to ban Moose-lims"! God Damn right he does, starting with the Jackass who spoke at the Democratic Convention.
...and her support of that "Gold" family Dude chapped the Hell out of me. "he (Trump)wants to ban Moose-lims"! God Damn right he does, starting with the Jackass who spoke at the Democratic Convention. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey, but that Moose-lim knows the Constitution better than our Founders did!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

why did you have to post that? I had forgotten about his dumb ass wife until I saw the pic.
That's the picture they show you if you have an erection that lasts more than four hours.

why did you have to post that? I had forgotten about his dumb ass wife until I saw the pic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'll do anything for a laugh...

...and his wife behaved like a proper Islamic woman. What's not to like?

She's one of those women Hillary complained about who just vote the way her man tells her to.

BAAAHAHAHAHA!!
Flynn exonerated...that’s ridiculous. Flynn will be sentenced by a judge who stated in open court that Flynn “ sold out his country”. The sections of Volume 1 concerning Flynn will be public and you can read it for yourself. The Stone trial begins soon and even more redactions will be uncovered. The IG better be careful or could find his reputation soiled by the Lying Looney and the Freedom Caucus.

I applaud your commitment to correct all my mistakes but you only expose yourself as immature.
Flynn exonerated...that’s ridiculous. Flynn will be sentenced by a judge who stated in open court that Flynn “ sold out his country”. The sections of Volume 1 concerning Flynn will be public and you can read it for yourself. The Stone trial begins soon and even more redactions will be uncovered. The IG better be careful or could find his reputation soiled by the Lying Looney and the Freedom Caucus.

I applaud your commitment to correct all my mistakes but you only expose yourself as immature.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Flynn will be exonerated because of government malfeasance.
Flynn will be exonerated because of government malfeasance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

there some stuff now coming out.

scuttlebutt says Flynn is dirty not because of the perjury trap, but I suspect it had more to do with the Turkey thing he was involved with. he maybe exonerated on the perjury, but not on the Turkey stuff.

same thing with manafort.

someone recommended those 2 guys to Trump. Trump says he didn't know about what they were doing before he hired them. Had he known, he wouldn't have hired them.

It looked like the bad hires were to set Trump up.
there some stuff now coming out.

scuttlebutt says Flynn is dirty not because of the perjury trap, but I suspect it had more to do with the Turkey thing he was involved with. he maybe exonerated on the perjury, but not on the Turkey stuff.

same thing with manafort.

someone recommended those 2 guys to Trump. Trump says he didn't know about what they were doing before he hired them. Had he known, he wouldn't have hired them.

It looked like the bad hires were to set Trump up. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Flynn's brother's position is that the general was targeted by the Odumbo administration because of the animus between Flynn and Odumbo. And it remains, Flynn was targeted by a DOJ and FBI that had corrupt intent. Everything Mueller had against Flynn was "fruit of the poisonous tree". Flynn will be exonerated.
Flynn's brother's position is that the general was targeted by the Odumbo administration because of the animus between Flynn and Odumbo. And it remains, Flynn was targeted by a DOJ and FBI that had corrupt intent. Everything Mueller had against Flynn was "fruit of the poisonous tree". Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

but not on the Turkey stuff he was involved with after leaving Obama. failing to register as a foreign agent.
but not on the Turkey stuff he was involved with after leaving Obama. failing to register as a foreign agent. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Flynn wasn't charged for anything regarding Turkey.

Flynn was charged with a process crime relating to an illegal government investigation -- and that investigation predates Flynn's phone call with Kislyak; so, Comey lied about why and when he was looking at Flynn.
I applaud your commitment to correct all my mistakes... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Thanks!

It's a truly EXHAUSTING enterprise!!

It's like putting out a 5-alarm fire each time you post!!