NC Sauna - Nancy retiring

I have been told that Nancy is retiring, I believe by the end of this month. A replacement masseuse is supposed to run the shop, don’t know anything about her. Some do not like Nancy, but she has always shown me a great time. I hope to visit her one last time!
  • Chc5
  • 12-13-2023, 12:32 PM
Damn! Everytime ive been in the area she didnt have any openings. Looks like i may never ger the chance
Latest word I read on another board is that NC Sauna will be run by Pinky and Moon from Paradise Spa. At least it will remain open, but I was hoping to see some new talent come into town. Nancy provided a level of service that I will miss, sad to see her leave!
  • Chc5
  • 01-16-2024, 07:21 AM
Latest word I read on another board is that NC Sauna will be run by Pinky and Moon from Paradise Spa. At least it will remain open, but I was hoping to see some new talent come into town. Nancy provided a level of service that I will miss, sad to see her leave! Originally Posted by Motheman
I never went to Paradise because ive heard mixed reports about Pinky. So not sure if its good or bad that shell be running NC