Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

I never said I do not like the way the testimony is going....

Nothing I have heard has changed my mind that Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser crime.
Originally Posted by WTF
That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

So what "lesser crime"?
From your link:

The video came to public attention after it was mischaracterized during a recent hearing, when defense attorney Mark O’Mara said the material depicted Martin’s friends beating up a homeless man. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Along with what others have said, this was pre-trial and had no bearing on the jury whatsoever. However, based on observing Martin's friend on the witness stand, it wouldn't seem a stretch that his friends are capable of beating up a homeless man, especially if he was a creepy ass cracker.
I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You're the one that seems to be overlooking the facts. Rachel Jeantel testified: 1) Martin turned and confronted Zimmerman: that's not "eluding". 2) Martin "claimed" he was outside his dad's apartment . . . when he wasn't. 3) She also testified that she "assumed" Martin became involved in a fight when their call was disconnected. Did her knowledge of Martin's character lead her to make that assumption?

That looks like one of those butt-ugly trannies in New Orleans that IB Hankering posts reviews of.

He is probably whacking off looking at "her" photo and wondering how big "her" dick is.

BTW, what is with "her" hair? It looks glazed. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yet another thread-hijacking, ad hominem attack and more lies from the bigoted, hypocritical Yankee jackass.
Watching the MSDNC news channels last night the defense of Dee Dee was indefensible with every code word in the book used.

At least she was honest with what words Trayvon used. Trayvon profiled Martin.

If Obama had a daughter in Miami, she'd look like Rachel Jeantel.
Watching the MSDNC news channels last night the defense of Dee Dee was indefensible with every code word in the book used. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think the culturally correct word now is ... enabling.

If the left doesn't have the facts and legally admissible evidence to put someone away for the rest of their life for killing a person "of color" in self-defense, they will "enable" a lame-ass "star" witness by doing what they do with Obaminable .....

.... explain what she (or he) REALLY meant!

What they don't realize is: In doing so they are stereotyping them as being unable to speak, think, and articulate their own ideas and thoughts. It is their own prejudice at work.

It's not a language problem she has, or even a lack of educational opportunity. It is a lack of opportunity to KNOW what was happening and her desire with the assistance of others to "supplement" her ignorance with suggestive information that will assist in the conviction. In the carefully crafted prose of a famous poster:

She is "a lying sack of shit."
NO LINK LOUIE, strikes out again !

Swing batter, batter.......................

From the HuffingtonPost:

Shawn Vincent, a spokesperson for O’Mara’s law firm, told HuffPost that the defense apologized for spreading misinformation Originally Posted by BigLouie
Spot on Jackie S..............

Going forward look for the MSM to try to rehabilitate her image and smear the defense counsel as racists....................... ....they want us to live in their Alice In Wonderland World where reality is turned upside down.
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
http://globalgrind.com/news/what-bla...a-coleman-blog

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/27/the_...achel_jeantel/

You can't make this shit up.

If you all remember, it was this ignorant bitches "letter" that's she wrote to the Martin family that was instrumental in an indictment being handed Down.
Before she came forward, nothing was happening.

Odds are the defense knows who really wrote that letter. It was obviously not Miss Goodbar here. And they will probably produce that person.They will steadily chop the prosecutions case to pieces, and this entire farce will be shown to be exactly what it is. A bunch ofoverzealous prosecutors bowing to the poverty pimps, race batters, and polititians.

Judge Nepolitono on Fox said this months ago. What the defense will prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that yes, Zimmerman did confront Travon Martin. But he then backed off, and that is when Travon decided to teach that ole "cracker" a lesson, and then jumped Zimmerman, commencing to pound his head into the sidewalk. Zimmerman then shot him.

Of course, none of this will matter to the poverty pimps, race batters, and polititians. They will sit back and watch their followers burn the city when the jury sees through this entire charade and brings back a not guilty verdict.

As a note, it has always been said that a lawyer should never ask a question that he does not already know the answer too. Perhaps the prosecution should never let a witness testify when they do not know how utterly ignorant that witness is of just about everything. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This conversation is ridiculous. And not political.
This conversation is ridiculous. And not political. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's pretty funny, when it was all about Zimmerman being a racist and racial profiled Trayvon, it was highly political and publicized as such. Now the truth is out and Trayvon was a racist, it's no longer political. To you, I guess.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 10:43 AM
while the coffee was brewing this am, some news anchor said " every witness has a different story"

another one of those cases where 5 people saw a bank robbery, and all five say the get away car was a different color
Yet another thread-hijacking, ad hominem attack and more lies from the bigoted, hypocritical Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I noticed you didn't deny that "she" looks like one of your New Orleans trannies.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
I noticed you didn't deny that "she" looks like one of your New Orleans trannies.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take it to the SH or STFU.
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2013, 12:18 PM
This conversation is ridiculous. And not political. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea but it is ure a hoot to watch all out racist right wingers claim how nonracist they are. They practically want to lynch the witness! Witness LL.

The Zim man is going down and our honkie brothers on the right can't stand it!

She is "a lying sack of shit." Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only racist comment on here was posted by our resident local lefty Big Louie - calling us crackers.

It is always the left that derides racism and bigotry but they are always the first to deploy both.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM
The only racist comment on here was posted by our resident local lefty Big Louie - calling us crackers.

It is always the left that derides racism and bigotry but they are always the first to deploy both. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
its not racist when a nigger calls another black dude a nigger ,, why is it racist when a white guy calls other white guys crackers?