So I see Vegas is really slow

Wow so is it just off season out there because it's getting cold or what's the deal with you guys in Las Vegas, not much love out there I see! Maybe when I arrive it'll change...who knows!
This week has been painfully slow (for me at least)... But generally, this town is all about the conventions. Oct-Nov and Jan-Mar are the hot times... When its good, its great... when its not, we sing with the crickets, lol...
Wow so is it just off season out there because it's getting cold or what's the deal with you guys in Las Vegas, not much love out there I see! Maybe when I arrive it'll change...who knows! Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James

I am a traveling provider and when I come to vegas I am also extremely slow. Ive been told walking the strip is better but me personally im terrified of that lol
Hopefully things will pick up for us all
I'm as busy as I want to be right now and this is my favorite time of year for work

The main thing I recommend is to diversify your advertising strategy. ECCIE, P411, TER, Eros, Backpage, Cityvibe, Date-Check, your own website - are you doing all you can to make your presence known to potential clients? We all have our own way of doing things, but what works back home doesn't always work when touring. Something to consider... Good luck, ladies!
In my opinion eccie isn't that popular in Vegas. Ter is the place to be if u are a hobbyist or provider. The ad and discussion board are much more active over there. I actually like this site and I'm really not sure why it isn't more popular.
  • quzi
  • 11-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I think the travel industry uses the term MICE (meetings, incentives, conventions, exhibitions) and Vegas attracts a lot of that to fill 150k rooms in the county away from the weekends.

My recollection is a fair number of big conventions in Vegas from Jan - May/June with some semiannual ones returning Jul/Aug like MAGIC, WSA, ASD/ASM, LV Market Furniture Show, and more conventions in Oct to early Nov (kinda ends with SEMA; they come back when it's not so hot outside). NFR in early Dec brings in a crowd but between SEMA and Christmas, it can be dead.
honestly you dont ever want to walk the strip idk who told you that but its a bad idea, every local knows that. The thing about las vegas is yes its a huuge city but there are over 600,000 providers here you have to work harder and not sit and wait by your laptop,, join all the sites use backpage. you have to make them think and belive yourself thees something special you have no one else does You are right though its not convention season so its not as busy but if you TRY it'll happen.
600,000?
600,000? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Chuckle! In 2013 the population of Las Vegas itself was only 606,762. So everyone in the city is a provider? LOL

Sorry, could not resist.... What I think she is trying to say is that there are probably more "providers" per capita in Las Vegas than in probably any other city in the US. That means you have to take time to build up your clientele and be patient with it.
Chuckle! In 2013 the population of Las Vegas itself was only 606,762. So everyone in the city is a provider? LOL

Sorry, could not resist.... What I think she is trying to say is that there are probably more "providers" per capita in Las Vegas than in probably any other city in the US. That means you have to take time to build up your clientele and be patient with it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Don't put words in her mouth. 600,000 providers and I hope to see every last one of them. ;-)

Sorry, could not resist.... What I think she is trying to say is that there are probably more "providers" per capita in Las Vegas than in probably any other city in the US. That means you have to take time to build up your clientele and be patient with it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

I think there are more than 600,000. We probably have the highest amount of providers visiting as well. lol
It's been crazy slow for me as well, glad to see I'm not alone lol.
Well...I am hoping I can get some lovin when I arrive for the weekend this Friday! I will have to check TER as well...
I recommend contacting ladies now, if you haven't started yet. Good Luck
I recommend contacting ladies now, if you haven't started yet. Good Luck Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
Great advice!