OH2 is down again...

Anyone have any word when it'll be up again?
I thought my internet just wasn’t working lol I can’t believe it down, first eccie now this. They’re doing it because all this human trafficking & government people being involved in it. Ugh
On it for like 2 months not worth the issues
Folks.. That "site" has antiquated systems and folks that cant run it properly. Thats why it shuts down all the time. Plus its well known that its been hacked
Anyone have any word when it'll be up again? Originally Posted by whoohoo
No eta, but ck1942 has posted on several similar eccie threads that it’s a technical issue with the host, so rumors of the site’s demise appear to be premature.
  • HAAO
  • 09-04-2020, 01:42 PM
I was trying to get a nice BBBJ today.. fuck
You guys do realize there is a server cost to host a site like that? I see nothing on the site where the owner makes an attempt to monetize the site to offset out of pocket cost. Would not blame the owner to say the heck with it i'm tired of dealing with a bunch of immature brats and paying $300-500 out of my pocket for the privilege.
You guys do realize there is a server cost to host a site like that? I see nothing on the site where the owner makes an attempt to monetize the site to offset out of pocket cost. Would not blame the owner to say the heck with it i'm tired of dealing with a bunch of immature brats and paying $300-500 out of my pocket for the privilege. Originally Posted by ahab11
Huhhh??? Have you not seen the links on the top bar that re-directs you to other sites?
ck is making money off that site in more ways than this as well!
  • Magen
  • 09-04-2020, 04:10 PM
well good to know it wasn't just me that was having issues today
well good to know it wasn't just me that was having issues today Originally Posted by Magen
No, you're having issues. But this one is not just you.
You guys do realize there is a server cost to host a site like that? I see nothing on the site where the owner makes an attempt to monetize the site to offset out of pocket cost. Would not blame the owner to say the heck with it i'm tired of dealing with a bunch of immature brats and paying $300-500 out of my pocket for the privilege. Originally Posted by ahab11

I doubt he pays that much, but even if he does, he makes way more money than he pays with the pop up ads and I have no doubt ck1492 enjoys playing god.
  • motor
  • 09-04-2020, 08:48 PM
I doubt he pays that much, but even if he does, he makes way more money than he pays with the pop up ads and I have no doubt ck1492 enjoys playing god. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I think you are mad at ck and oh2 because you got banned.....again

although, you are true to form. Always full of piss and vinegar
I wonder if now is a good time to go bust ck1942 balls about my verification status. ��
I doubt he pays that much, but even if he does, he makes way more money than he pays with the pop up ads and I have no doubt ck1492 enjoys playing god. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
It's 1942, not 1492..

Unless.. Wait!

Could the ''c'' stand for Columbus?
It's 1942, not 1492..

Unless.. Wait!

Could the ''c'' stand for Columbus? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And didn’t he “sail the ocean blue”?