Steakhouse in Bishop Arts area

I tried out the "The Steak house at Coopers" last week and it was awesome. Its a meat market that also services lunch and dinner. There is a limited menu of ordering such as Choice, Prime, or Akaushi cuts along with a few fish dishes along with burgers. Very quiet place and only seats about 20 inside. They handcut the meat after ordering so its as fresh and grilled not broiled. Only drawback is no liquor, only wine and beer. Prices are quite reasonable for what you get. I can highly recommend the brisket deviled eggs appetizer. Sure worth a visit
I haven’t eaten there yet, but have heard very good things about it. It’s on my short list to o to when COVID is more under control.
I haven’t eaten there yet, but have heard very good things about it. It’s on my short list to o to when COVID is more under control. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
It’s probably the best place to go if concerned about COVID. Also has outdoor seats and I have not seen anyone outside. Inside only a handful of tables that are separated very well
Thanks, great to know about the outside seats.