Truth The Vote

A new documentary coming this spring with new security camera footage, cell phone geotracking, etc. exposing over 2000 libtard mules engaged in illegal ballot harvesting

A preview

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487912197598728193

Looks interesting

I believe the investigation by the state of Georgia into this Democrat voter fraud is ongoing and one I mentioned here in a different thread.
Oh, the Places the Investigations Will Go!
Next year.

... Then the REAL voter fraud investigations will begin.

#### Salty

I believe the investigation by the state of Georgia into this Democrat voter fraud is ongoing and one I mentioned here in a different thread. Originally Posted by berryberry
While you suggest there is democrat fraud pending, I can say with certainty that there is a DEFINITE investigation going on in the Republican incumbent election fraud .
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/20/u...stigation.html
While you suggest there is democrat fraud pending, I can say with certainty that there is a DEFINITE investigation going on in the Republican incumbent election fraud Originally Posted by eyecu2
So what are you saying? You support some investigations but not others?
"2,000 Mules" Exposing The 2020 Election Ballot Traffickers

Is this why Mark Zuckerberg and Democrats used covid-19 to push universal mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes

Absentee ballots also make it much easier to buy and sell votes… all the evidence of stolen elections involves absentee ballots and the like.”

The above quote was compiled from a 2012 New York Times article entitled, “Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises”. Before the 2020 election, there was a bipartisan consensus that voting by mail was more easily abused than in-person voting.

In a 2005 report signed by President Jimmy Carter and James A. Baker III, who served as secretary of state under the first President George Bush, the Commission on Federal Election Reform report stated, “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

Specifically, the report called on states to prohibit third parties or political operatives from collecting ballots—a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting.”

“State and local jurisdictions should prohibit a person from handling absentee ballots other than the voter, an acknowledged family member, the U.S. Postal Service, or other legitimate shipper, or election officials,” the 2005 commission report said. “The practice in some states of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots should be eliminated.”

A Slate article stated in 2016, "the only voting fraud schemes with the potential to actually swing elections involved mail-in ballots… This makes sense: It’s much easier to forge a signature, impersonate a voter, or buy a vote in the privacy of one’s home than it is in a voting booth at the polls…If Republicans were truly serious about eradicating voter fraud, they would severely restrict absentee voting, permitting it only when voters have a good excuse, like illness."

In March 2020, as coronavirus lockdowns rolled out around the country, prominent Democrats such as Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama publicly called for a “vote-by-mail” election and “no-excuse absentee voting”.

On March 15, 2020, Joe Biden tweeted, “If you're exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 — or might be at risk — absentee or vote by mail options are the best way to make your voice heard, while protecting your neighbors.”

On March 17, 2020, the Washington Post and the New York Times’ cited Democratic National Committee’s chairman, Tom Perez, in two articles that urged states to “adopt vote-by-mail” and “no-excuse absentee voting” due to the coronavirus outbreak.

On March 19, 2020, Hillary Clinton tweeted, “Every voter must have the opportunity to vote by mail this year.” That same day California became the first state to lockdown due to the coronavirus followed by New York a day later.

On March 21, 2020, Adam Schiff tweeted, “All states should allow no-excuse vote by mail. Starting right now.” By March 25, 2020, Illinois, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Vermont, Hawaii, and Massachusetts had all locked down as Democrats continued the push for a vote-by-mail election.
Although bipartisan consensus previously agreed that vote-by-mail leads to fraudulent elections, Democrats were able to increase the overall total of ballots cast by mail from 28.8 million in 2016 to 66.4 million in 2020, a whopping 131 percent increase.

Democrats simultaneously used the covid-19 crisis to push for nationwide mail-in voting, while altering election laws in 37 states to drop to mail-in ballot rejection rate by as much as 90% in key swing states.
A recent Rasmussen poll revealed that 59% of the country and 41% of Democrats believe that cheating was likely in the 2020 election.

This week surveillance footage emerged of an illegal ballot harvesting operation that took place during the 2020 election. True The Vote has spent the last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
This comes days after VoterGA’s David Cross released a video of Gwinnett County drop box surveillance footage. In the video, you can clearly see a man snapping a photo of his hand filled with fanned-out ballots before placing all of the ballots in a drop box. Georgia law strictly prohibits third-party activists from picking up and delivering ballots on behalf of voters, a tactic called "ballot harvesting".

John Solomon of Just The News reported that illegal ballot harvesters were paid $10 per ballot after he interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta area. This ballot trafficker was just one of 242 alleged ballot traffickers who made a total of 5,662 trips to ballot boxes in Georgia according to the investigation by True the Vote.
The 2020 election was unlike previous elections with tech-billionaire Mark Zuckerberg effectively buying the election to create a two-tiered election system that disproportionately benefited Democrats. There has also never been an example of a coordinated illegal vote harvesting ring crossing over multiple states until the 2020 election.

The Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) and The Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) passed a staggering $419 million of Zuckerberg’s money into local government elections offices, and it came with strings attached.

In Michigan, $5,939,235 was awarded to jurisdictions where Clinton won and $402,878 where Trump won. In Pennsylvania, $13,063,828 where Clinton won and $692,742 where Trump won. In Georgia, CTCL’s grants benefited 9 of the 10 counties with the greatest vote shifts for Democrats.

In the Democrat leaning Philadelphia suburb of Delaware County, Zuckerberg’s funding helped provide 1 ballot drop box for every 4,000 voters, but in Pennsylvania’s known Republican counties, it was only 1 drop box for every 72,000 voters.

Biden won 25 of the 26 cities and counties that received at least $1 million in Zuckerberg’s CTCL grants. These dollars didn’t flow indiscriminately to needy areas of the country but largely to government election offices in the biggest cities of swing states, where the majority of Democrat voters are concentrated.

At the very same time Zuckerberg worked to radically transform the 2020 election, he emailed Dr. Anthony Fauci on March 15, 2020, and said, “I also wanted to share a few ideas of ways we could help you get your message out".

That message was deleting anti-lockdown protest pages, blocking scientists and doctors from discussions of early treatment protocols, closing down schools, promoting mask mandates, and pushing for the nationwide lockdowns that would allow Zuckerberg’s CTCL to implement universal mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/2000-...ot-traffickers
Dude you really need to get a life!

"2,000 Mules" Exposing The 2020 Election Ballot Traffickers

Is this why Mark Zuckerberg and Democrats used covid-19 to push universal mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes

Absentee ballots also make it much easier to buy and sell votes… all the evidence of stolen elections involves absentee ballots and the like.”

The above quote was compiled from a 2012 New York Times article entitled, “Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises”. Before the 2020 election, there was a bipartisan consensus that voting by mail was more easily abused than in-person voting.

In a 2005 report signed by President Jimmy Carter and James A. Baker III, who served as secretary of state under the first President George Bush, the Commission on Federal Election Reform report stated, “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

Specifically, the report called on states to prohibit third parties or political operatives from collecting ballots—a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting.”

“State and local jurisdictions should prohibit a person from handling absentee ballots other than the voter, an acknowledged family member, the U.S. Postal Service, or other legitimate shipper, or election officials,” the 2005 commission report said. “The practice in some states of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots should be eliminated.”

A Slate article stated in 2016, "the only voting fraud schemes with the potential to actually swing elections involved mail-in ballots… This makes sense: It’s much easier to forge a signature, impersonate a voter, or buy a vote in the privacy of one’s home than it is in a voting booth at the polls…If Republicans were truly serious about eradicating voter fraud, they would severely restrict absentee voting, permitting it only when voters have a good excuse, like illness."

In March 2020, as coronavirus lockdowns rolled out around the country, prominent Democrats such as Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama publicly called for a “vote-by-mail” election and “no-excuse absentee voting”.

On March 15, 2020, Joe Biden tweeted, “If you're exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 — or might be at risk — absentee or vote by mail options are the best way to make your voice heard, while protecting your neighbors.”

On March 17, 2020, the Washington Post and the New York Times’ cited Democratic National Committee’s chairman, Tom Perez, in two articles that urged states to “adopt vote-by-mail” and “no-excuse absentee voting” due to the coronavirus outbreak.

On March 19, 2020, Hillary Clinton tweeted, “Every voter must have the opportunity to vote by mail this year.” That same day California became the first state to lockdown due to the coronavirus followed by New York a day later.

On March 21, 2020, Adam Schiff tweeted, “All states should allow no-excuse vote by mail. Starting right now.” By March 25, 2020, Illinois, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Vermont, Hawaii, and Massachusetts had all locked down as Democrats continued the push for a vote-by-mail election.
Although bipartisan consensus previously agreed that vote-by-mail leads to fraudulent elections, Democrats were able to increase the overall total of ballots cast by mail from 28.8 million in 2016 to 66.4 million in 2020, a whopping 131 percent increase.

Democrats simultaneously used the covid-19 crisis to push for nationwide mail-in voting, while altering election laws in 37 states to drop to mail-in ballot rejection rate by as much as 90% in key swing states.
A recent Rasmussen poll revealed that 59% of the country and 41% of Democrats believe that cheating was likely in the 2020 election.

This week surveillance footage emerged of an illegal ballot harvesting operation that took place during the 2020 election. True The Vote has spent the last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
This comes days after VoterGA’s David Cross released a video of Gwinnett County drop box surveillance footage. In the video, you can clearly see a man snapping a photo of his hand filled with fanned-out ballots before placing all of the ballots in a drop box. Georgia law strictly prohibits third-party activists from picking up and delivering ballots on behalf of voters, a tactic called "ballot harvesting".

John Solomon of Just The News reported that illegal ballot harvesters were paid $10 per ballot after he interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta area. This ballot trafficker was just one of 242 alleged ballot traffickers who made a total of 5,662 trips to ballot boxes in Georgia according to the investigation by True the Vote.
The 2020 election was unlike previous elections with tech-billionaire Mark Zuckerberg effectively buying the election to create a two-tiered election system that disproportionately benefited Democrats. There has also never been an example of a coordinated illegal vote harvesting ring crossing over multiple states until the 2020 election.

The Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) and The Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) passed a staggering $419 million of Zuckerberg’s money into local government elections offices, and it came with strings attached.

In Michigan, $5,939,235 was awarded to jurisdictions where Clinton won and $402,878 where Trump won. In Pennsylvania, $13,063,828 where Clinton won and $692,742 where Trump won. In Georgia, CTCL’s grants benefited 9 of the 10 counties with the greatest vote shifts for Democrats.

In the Democrat leaning Philadelphia suburb of Delaware County, Zuckerberg’s funding helped provide 1 ballot drop box for every 4,000 voters, but in Pennsylvania’s known Republican counties, it was only 1 drop box for every 72,000 voters.

Biden won 25 of the 26 cities and counties that received at least $1 million in Zuckerberg’s CTCL grants. These dollars didn’t flow indiscriminately to needy areas of the country but largely to government election offices in the biggest cities of swing states, where the majority of Democrat voters are concentrated.

At the very same time Zuckerberg worked to radically transform the 2020 election, he emailed Dr. Anthony Fauci on March 15, 2020, and said, “I also wanted to share a few ideas of ways we could help you get your message out".

That message was deleting anti-lockdown protest pages, blocking scientists and doctors from discussions of early treatment protocols, closing down schools, promoting mask mandates, and pushing for the nationwide lockdowns that would allow Zuckerberg’s CTCL to implement universal mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/2000-...ot-traffickers Originally Posted by berryberry
A new documentary coming this spring with new security camera footage, cell phone geotracking, etc. exposing over 2000 libtard mules engaged in illegal ballot harvesting

A preview

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487912197598728193

Looks interesting

I believe the investigation by the state of Georgia into this Democrat voter fraud is ongoing and one I mentioned here in a different thread. Originally Posted by berryberry

a film by Dinesh D'Souza- a guy who went to jail for .......election contribution fraud.

Yeah- that likely has no bias, and he has no motive to create further instability in a voter system, that he's already demonstrated an inability to conform to it's laws.

I'm fine with a REAL investigation of any votes; but we already had audits in 5 states and they all showed NADA. How long you all wanna beat that dead horse? If D'Souza is to believed, then Oliver Stone needs to be included in solving the JFK assassination. I think we should leave the legal investigations to the investigators vs. those who are salacious or have an agenda of creating the narrative and the conclusion. I'm not saying that there isn't some nugget out there, but why is it that the investigators of the state cannot find it, but here we have some creative writers who can put all the pieces together. Also, the logging of things like Mules via tracking of phones, is something that of course could be done, but you would need state subpoenas for that information and I'm certain that D'Souza doesn't have that.

It's more red meat for you red hats.
a film by Dinesh D'Souza- a guy who went to jail for .......election contribution fraud.

Yeah- that likely has no bias, and he has no motive to create further instability in a voter system, that he's already demonstrated an inability to conform to it's laws.

I'm fine with a REAL investigation of any votes; but we already had audits in 5 states and they all showed NADA. How long you all wanna beat that dead horse? If D'Souza is to believed, then Oliver Stone needs to be included in solving the JFK assassination. I think we should leave the legal investigations to the investigators vs. those who are salacious or have an agenda of creating the narrative and the conclusion. I'm not saying that there isn't some nugget out there, but why is it that the investigators of the state cannot find it, but here we have some creative writers who can put all the pieces together. Also, the logging of things like Mules via tracking of phones, is something that of course could be done, but you would need state subpoenas for that information and I'm certain that D'Souza doesn't have that.

It's more red meat for you red hats. Originally Posted by eyecu2
First there have NOT been audits in 5 states. That is just more misinformation from you

Second, as usual you attack the individual (Dinesh D'Souza) because you can't confront the subject matter intelligently and with an open mind

Third, actually the state of Georgia is investigating these mules who broke the law. I posted about it here. I suspect I received the same close minded response from you as your one here

Fourth, you clearly did not pay attention to the story - Dinesh D'Souza did not do the investigating, he is simply making the documentary about it. An independent organization True The Vote did the research, and have presented the findings to the authorities in Georgia for one

Fifth, other states when presented with this information have a vested interest in NOT looking into it because they were part of the 2020 vote scam. For example, in PA do you think Wolf and his minions who broke state laws are going to investigate this and indict themselves?
Ballot box surveillance video: 'One mule made 53 trips to 20 dropboxes'

https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/01/...-20-dropboxes/
... Stay On-Topic... This thread is NOT about JFK.
It's about the Ballot Mules.

Try to gear your responces to THAT.

This ballot mule investigation will be good.
SWORN statements from people.

#### Salty
... Stay On-Topic... This thread is NOT about JFK.
It's about the Ballot Mules.

Try to gear your responces to THAT.

This ballot mule investigation will be good.
SWORN statements from people.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hey SALTY- hmm I didn't see Mod under your name. Just 'Valued Poser' er I mean "poster". But I did address my comments about mules as suspect , as it's film is made by a known conspiracy theorist film maker, and prior parole of the legal system for voting/ funding related violation. As far mules go, I'd say there are several ppl here who could go by the acronym of one, but I'm a gentleman and am simply replying to your question Mr Moderator-wanna-be.
A new documentary coming this spring with new security camera footage, cell phone geotracking, etc. exposing over 2000 libtard mules engaged in illegal ballot harvesting.

Catherine Engelbrecht is the CEO of true the vote. Funny that now she has the goods on voter fraud, yet decided to drop her lawsuits against 4 states she had sued to allege that same fraud. Why would she sue for that and drop the case, and now ,all the sudden be creating a documentary along with D'Souza?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-its-lawsuits/

I like my nothing burger with no-cal, Coke zero. Zero calories and zero facts. Goes down so smooth...almost like eating nothing.
Catherine Engelbrecht is the CEO of true the vote. Funny that now she has the goods on voter fraud, yet decided to drop her lawsuits against 4 states she had sued to allege that same fraud. Why would she sue for that and drop the case, and now ,all the sudden be creating a documentary along with D'Souza?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-its-lawsuits/

I like my nothing burger with no-cal, Coke zero. Zero calories and zero facts. Goes down so smooth...almost like eating nothing. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Guess you forgot to look at that date of the story you posted. It is from November 2020.

Wake up - it is now February 2022. Lots of things have happened, been investigated by them and discovered. Data has been turned over to the state of Georgia who has opened a criminal investigation into these mules and their illegal ballot harvesting

But yet again, all you do is resort to posting mis-information, this time in the form of an irrelevant news report from 15 months ago
Guess you forgot to look at that date of the story you posted. It is from November 2020.

Wake up - it is now February 2022. Lots of things have happened, been investigated by them and discovered. Data has been turned over to the state of Georgia who has opened a criminal investigation into these mules and their illegal ballot harvesting

But yet again, all you do is resort to posting mis-information, this time in the form of an irrelevant news report from 15 months ago Originally Posted by berryberry
Says you Berry. I posted a link that's from a reputable source that refutes legitimate claims.

Why don't you post a link of the new details besides a trailer/teaser about your boyfriend D'Souza's new production which is based on information that was too flimsy to make it in court, unless you show us otherwise?!

I'll wait for your reply and link with non movie clip data that shows what the True the Vote ppl are asserting.

Here's a simple link that says Raffensberger got a 'Tip' from true the vote about a total of 5000 votes of a harvesting effort but that doesn't meet the criteria of any proof. I could assert I saw 100k republican supporters on tv NOT breaking into the capital on Jan 6. BUT that is untrue. They most certainly were breaking in btw.

I sure hope you got more than this fictional pipe dream to put your claim of substance into. But hmm. I'll wait.

https://katv.com/amp/news/nation-wor...vesting-claims
... She dropped the lawsuits once the information they were
looking for became public.

### Salty