ACL

1-day tickets for ACL went on sale this morning. September 16, 17, and 18. Line-up was in the Austin American Statesman today. I got tickets to Saturday's show with Stevie Wonder highlighting.
  • E2
  • 05-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Be glad that you ARE Speedy. Tix are already sold out.
i got 3 day passes when they went on sale. not totally thrilled about the lineup. but ill probably be there anyways. i always discover a band or two i end up loving.
i got 3 day passes when they went on sale. not totally thrilled about the lineup. but ill probably be there anyways. i always discover a band or two i end up loving. Originally Posted by Insano
After a single, long day at ACL I'm wiped out, especially if it is really hot. Couldn't imagine doing it the next day, and the next. More power to you!! Just getting old I guess.
After a single, long day at ACL I'm wiped out, especially if it is really hot. Couldn't imagine doing it the next day, and the next. More power to you!! Just getting old I guess. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
im pretty wiped out by sunday night. i won't lie, its a LONG ass exhausting weekend for me. but i tend to love every minute it of it.