Too Funny!

There's one problem with this repuke talking point you're getting from Rush and the rest of the loonies...well, maybe several problems: 1) Obama doesn't need the money. He's got plenty and will have even more; and 2) The gays are going to give their money to Romney? I don't think so.

The entire premise is faulty. But, it makes for a nice story that you can understand and stick to.
There's one problem with this repuke talking point you're getting from Rush and the rest of the loonies...well, maybe several problems: 1) Obama doesn't need the money. He's got plenty and will have even more; and 2) The gays are going to give their money to Romney? I don't think so.

The entire premise is faulty. But, it makes for a nice story that you can understand and stick to. Originally Posted by timpage
It's your failure to see the obvious that is 'faulty', Tiny Timmy.

The entire premise is faulty. But, it makes for a nice story that you can understand and stick to. Originally Posted by timpage
BTW, you number in the 24% minority that refuses to acknowledge what 67% of the population sees. A recent CBS/NYT poll indicates nearly seven out of ten Americans perceive Odumbo's endorsement of same sex marriage as a crass, political ploy.

Obama’s Switch on Same-Sex Marriage Stirs Skepticism

By PETER BAKER and DALIA SUSSMAN

Published: May 14, 2012

Sixty-seven percent of those surveyed by The New York Times and CBS News since the announcement said they thought that Mr. Obama had made it “mostly for political reasons,” while 24 percent said it was “mostly because he thinks it is right.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/us...&smid=pl-share
BTW, you number in the 24% minority that refuses to acknowledge what 67% of the population sees. A recent CBS/NYT poll indicates nearly seven out of ten Americans perceive Odumbo's endorsement of same sex marriage as a crass, political ploy.

Obama’s Switch on Same-Sex Marriage Stirs Skepticism

By PETER BAKER and DALIA SUSSMAN

Published: May 14, 2012

Sixty-seven percent of those surveyed by The New York Times and CBS News since the announcement said they thought that Mr. Obama had made it “mostly for political reasons,” while 24 percent said it was “mostly because he thinks it is right.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/us...&smid=pl-share Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I posted before that Obama was previously for gay marriage in 1996 when was running in an extremely liberal district for state senate in Illinois. Then he switched to being against gay marriage in 2004 when ran for the US Senate. Now, he's back to being for it again.

John Kerry damaged himself politically by flip flopping. This is worse. This is flip flop flipping. It would be funny if it wasn't so nauseating.