ANY INTEL ON BED?? (BONDAGE EXPO DALLAS) this weekend?

This is a three day bondage/fetish convention here in Dallas this weekend. Just wondering if anyone has gone or is going? I thought about popping down there to check it out. Sounds VERY interesting and entertaining!!
Sounds like fun, do you have a link with details.
Ok, I have a question. I know that if you cross paths with a provider or hobbyists in public, you just smile and act like they are a stranger.
Would the same apply if you ran into someone bondage expo or some similar event?
Personally I would follow the same rules and follow the others persons lead if it was to go further than a smile, especially if they were with someone.

Just wondering.
Snap sneaky over the shoulder selfie and run off to little boys room to immediately "talk to a man about a horse". It's an idea.
  • Somuu
  • 04-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Ok, I have a question. I know that if you cross paths with a provider or hobbyists in public, you just smile and act like they are a stranger.
Would the same apply if you ran into someone bondage expo or some similar event?
Personally I would follow the same rules and follow the others persons lead if it was to go further than a smile, especially if they were with someone.

Just wondering. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Same should apply. Never know if they're there with an SO or uninitiated friends.
Looks to be sold out
I have gone. It's mostly classes in ropes play. It's not sexual at all. Even the nighttime play areas are "no sex allowed". But there are after parties. I enjoyed my weekend there, and learned a lot about rope work. There are some very talented people there. It's pretty much like a conference, you pick your classes and go to them. You take a partner, and spend the day learning rope work and practicing tying people up. I think I was the most "vanilla" looking person in any room I was in. All sorts of people went from "I just watched 50 shades of gray and this looks neat" to dom/sub couples that were very into the lifestyle. PM me if you want more....
Looks to be sold out Originally Posted by jamesdal77
Yeah. A friend of mine told me about this event and when I checked it out yesterday, it was showing sold out.

Wonder if you crashed the event if they would go ahead and let you in if you paid the front door fee?
Oh, I'm sure one look at Sophia Banks, and no way that they are not letting her in if she showed up at the door! The hot one's always get in even when there's no room!

(***and yes, this is my disclaimer that if this a cheap ploy on my part to get SB to do me for a session, it's true! But I still meant what I said, she is out of this world smoking hot!***)

(*****disclaimer disclaimer: at least I'm honest!*****)
  • zebra
  • 04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
I think it was Berkleigh, Melannie, and BSB that talked about this event last year. I can almost guarantee you'll see few area providers as well as Hobbyist down there if you decide to venture down there.
You learn the proper way to tie your partners up, as Smokin said there is nothing sexual going on down there, it's all about the lifestyle and learning proper technique.
I think it was Berkleigh, Melannie, and BSB that talked about this event last year. I can almost guarantee you'll see few area providers as well as Hobbyist down there if you decide to venture down there.
You learn the proper way to tie your partners up, as Smokin said there is nothing sexual going on down there, it's all about the lifestyle and learning proper technique. Originally Posted by zebra
Yes, I attended last years' BED event however I did NOT this weekend.
After volunteering/working this event last year, I quickly discovered I am NOT interested nor want anything to do with Rope Bondage. It's not my thing.

I will stick to the Fetish Ball and my sensual kinks

Hope whomever went this year enjoyed themselves.