Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waiting in parking lot.
Session Length: -
Fee: .8
Hair Length and Color: Didn't see
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Didn't see her, but I read a review tha said she is the girl in the bp pics.
Recommendation: No
I have seen her several times, and every time there is last minute drama. Even though she knows the time we are scheduled to meet, she is never ready on time. The last time (my 4th visit with her), she completely stood me up just like your experience.

I will say this, if you do get to see her . . . you will have a good time. She is the girl in the pictures, and looks even better in person. Killer body, pretty face & she provides great service especially for her rates. She also offers MSOG no matter the length of the visit. So if you can blow 3 times in 30 minutes - Go for it.

The one thing I don't like is that she does set a timer that will ring at the worst time possible. This happened to me when I was going for O#2; but she was nice enough to let me finish.
Sorry you got stood up man but this goes in co-ed
So do the BP chips really do everything for $80 in 30min or is that just to get in the door then the upsell starts? Seriously, I've always been curious. She has a nice little body, cute face. Seems she could fetch a lot more. Is she low priced because she can't get her shit together to be places on time? Do you guys know this going in? And if so then why do you get butthurt when it happens?

So. Many. Questions.
So do the BP chips really do everything for $80 in 30min or is that just to get in the door then the upsell starts? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
a few will, but the BP discount is due to unreliability.. will she show up? what condition will she be in? is she an upseller? part of the BP lure is you don't know the answers until you're finished.. if you ever start.

I don't think Guys get butthurt, so much as we get a realization that the other guy we read about got the knockout session we hoped for.. we hope to uncover an under-priced Jewel on BP, same as we look for an un-loved Stock with upside potential, or an off-the-beaten-path great little restaurant that the Critics don't know about yet.
Thats BP for u
So do the BP chips really do everything for $80 in 30min or is that just to get in the door then the upsell starts? Seriously, I've always been curious. She has a nice little body, cute face. Seems she could fetch a lot more. Is she low priced because she can't get her shit together to be places on time? Do you guys know this going in? And if so then why do you get butthurt when it happens?

So. Many. Questions. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I normally won't visit a bp girl unless she has some positive reviews. The ones with positive reviews normally won't upsell.