The Best Way to Ask for References

Good Afternoon ladies.

I have also posted this in the Ladies Only Forum.... but wanted to post this here for those ladies who arent part of that circle.

I am starting to see that there are a lot of ladies that dont know anything about asking for a reference for a gentlemen!!! Ladies if you are trying to get a reference from a lady dont just ask, if said handle that is trying to schedule, is just sfe clean and respectful.

Honestly most ladies arent going to remember just a handle!!! The proper way to ask for a reference is to make sure you get pertinent information from the gent trying to schedule. This info that is need to better get a proper response is to ask the gentlemen the following:

How would said provider remember you
When did you actually see this provider

Ladies these to questions will further help the lady you are requiring a reference from to know exactly who you are referring to. I for one dont remember every gentlemen's handle that sees me. So therefore if i dont have this information, maybe along with a number, how do you expect me to give you a PROPER references.

Ladies please do a thorough check with these guys before asking a provider for references. That way you insure a proper reference and you wont have to TOFTT!!!.

THANKS

Ana
All of ladies remember me. 1.3" of dangling death is memorable. Then me taking a nap when I am done is memorable. Then take into account of my complete lack of skills ... they all remember me.
Pyramider, a taint shot with the little dangler would be memorable too. But then again, some things are best only discussed and left unseen.

Anastasia,
You, me and president obama will always be a good memory.
  • anita
  • 04-28-2015, 03:13 PM
If they send me the gent name, phone number and email address that helps me give an answer without a bunch of back and forth. The only way I remember him by his handle is if I have seen him recently or more than once. So I agree, infos beside a gent handle are necessary.
Pyramider, a taint shot with the little dangler would be memorable too. But then again, some things are best only discussed and left unseen. Originally Posted by Invisible1

My dic pics are seasonal and memorable. I am having problems finding the itty bitty sombrero and tequila bottle for the Cinco de Mayo photos.
SCREENING:

- Provide Your ECCIE Handle/TER or P411 ID in PM/Email

- 2/3 References Complete w/Her Contact Information
(Her Phone Number, Email & WEBSITE Link)

- Your Preferred Method of contact
(Hobby Number, PM, EMAIL or Text)

Including a short bio of yourself and interests is most helpful
Out of curiosity what percentage of references that you ladies are asked to give are for a client that you only saw once? And multiple?
Typically if I've only seen the guy once, I'll let the lady know that... I typically only take references from verifiable ladies whom carry themselves in a similar manner as myself.

Out of curiosity what percentage of references that you ladies are asked to give are for a client that you only saw once? And multiple? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
When I'm screening someone, I always ask them to provide:

First Name:
ECCIE Handle:
Hobby Phone:
Hobby Email:
Recent References:

or P411:

It really helps the provider find the client quicker in their records. Each provider will remember a client in a different way, whether is by Handle, phone number or whatever. So I try to cover all my bases at once. It works for me so far...