Probably a provider across the hall. How could I possibly hint or ask?

I get the feeling the lady in the apartment across the hall from me is probably a provider. If so, I'd like to see her. In my situation, being able to step over for a few minutes and be right back would be very handy.

I see her in the hall occasionally and have said hello and such. Any ideas on how I could hint toward what I have in mind or whatever, in a way that wouldn't seriously offend her if she's not, and not be too awkward if she is?
No matter if she is or not asking her has train wreck written all over it
If you are single, why not just be friendly and hit her up for an actual date instead?
IMHO, it's better to play the pros and the regular dates not so close to home, in case stuff goes awry. eg: Don't shit where you sleep.
If you are single, why not just be friendly and hit her up for an actual date instead? Originally Posted by Boltfan
What he said. Worst she can say is no
  • 07-20-2015, 12:25 AM
Don't I work in a restaurant a few years ago two ladies would come in all the time that i could recognize from their ads, and i never said shit to anyone even thou i would have liked to see ether one, cause it's a bad ideal.keep one life separate one from another.
Post an ISO for "the provider accross the hall from me......."
Invite her in.
That's a bad idea, on so many levels. Makes me think of the saying, "don't shit where you eat".
What makes you think she's a pro? Seems like you would be able to find her business online somewhere if she was. I'd be careful approaching her about it without being 100% confident. Even if she is she might not be comfortable with the guy across the hall being in the loop.
Watch the movie Night Shift for a comical but yet accurate answer.
You would be much better off just casually asking her out for drinks sometime and taking a non hobby approach.
Too close.....run Forest run!
That is way to close to home....but I get the convenience but not worth it
Change the name of your wifi to "I love hookers"