SelenaAce NCNS

• DFW3
  • 02-22-2018, 05:19 PM
After literally 6 days of texting her asking if she was available, then said yes every day hours later, then proceeded to no respond at all after agreeing to meet, she finally responded a bit more today. I got some excuse why she doesn't have a room and needed to do a car date. I said fine, but oh wait, shes way up north now and now in the location she has been working out of for a bit now. I tell her I'm on a time crunch and it will be really difficult to get up there now (traffic) because she has taken literally 5 hours to have a 3 text message conversation, but ill drive up there anyway. I get up there and text her that i arrived (cant call because shes not using a real phone). 15 minutes of me sitting in the car goes by then she finally asks what building I'm at in the apartment complex. I tell her, then another 10 minutes goes by and nothing. I tell her I will have to leave soon and she says that she will be out. More time goes by. Finally, after letting her dick me around for the 30 minutes I'm sitting out there, I leave and she has not responded to anything since.

I don't know what is wrong with this girl - shes a DISASTER on communication. And frankly, wasting my time continually like that is extremely rude. I really wanted to experience some of what her reviews rave about, but if my life depended on actually meeting up with her, I wouldn't stand a CHANCE.

NCNS
OP -

she's notorious for this kind of shit..
Pretty sure he got that from the links the poster put up right before you....lmao
  • DFW3
  • 02-23-2018, 12:32 AM
I do a decent amount of reading on here and I had already read two of them. I just wanted to roll the dice I guess lol. She still has some normal reviews too so I thought maybe I’d get lucky. Not this time.
i've seen her twice, but just wrote one review on her.. both times her TCB was horrible, but her BCD was amazing..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1747141