NCNS last night

I had a date set up with a well established touring provider in Baton Rouge last night.Everything was going great between us as far as communication goes, and I left my location an hour ahead of the appointment time, even though I was only 10 minutes away.Well as BR traffic would have it, I hit a traffic jam and text her telling her I would be a few minutes late, got a reply of okay.
Reach her incall 12 minutes late and text her from the lobby, no reply.Long story short is after several calls and texts to her and waiting for over an hour, I never heard another word from her.
Now not only is this extremely disrespectful, it makes me wonder if something may have happened to her because this is a crazy world we live in, and I would at least like to know if she is okay.
I am not going to out her since I have no clue why this happened but if you are okay and you read this, please let me know.
I was however able to see another lady on short notice and salvage what was left of the night but I would still like to know why this happened.
Long story short is this.Our time is valuable too ladies so if for some reason things change at the last minute, you should at least give us a heads up and if something beyond your control happens, please let us know so we are not left wondering and worrying if something bad happened to you.
Some of the girls are too self-absorbed to even consider this.... especially the younger ones
You NEED to say WHO SHE IS. This is an information exchange forum. That's what it's for....to keep other hobbyist informed. You are not "outing" anyone unless you give real life information. Just mentioning that this happened doesn't help anyone.
I think it's safe to assume that a "well established touring provider" appreciates the value of timeliness and being prompt. You said you called stating you would be a few minutes late. At that point I would think a provider starts to wonder about a horny guy, who was obviously not a spur of the moment date, yet stating he was going to be late. For all she knew at that point, you didn't even really exist or perhaps never had any intention of meeting her. In her business, especially, time is money. I feel certain she had a back-up date in place long before you didn't show up. Finally, I have been in Baton Rouge traffic countless times, and cannot begin to imagine how it could take you 72 minutes to travel a distance that you stated should have taken 10 (hell, I would have walked!) so I am having trouble believing it happened like you described it. She probably would too, and that attitude has helped her become "well-established." The way I see it, she was the one who was treated with disrespect.
I normally wouldn't get involved in this kind of thread .... But :-)
Riverstud, you've been very polite in your details of the intended meeting . Without her name though , it's just a sob story. She may have a very legitimate reason and if so everyone should / would be understanding. If your concern is her well being you could have PM'd her and not wasted everyone's time reading about it and not knowing anymore than they did except she didn't show. You really shoul post her name .

Kwin, in your case , your new so maybe you should be allowed some skack, but I totally disagree with you. ( for what it's worth lol )
RS let her know he was running a few minutes late and she ok'd it. Why would she assume from that, someone keeping her apprised of his progress, he's not coming ????
I know a lot of ladies in this business ( and some can correct me if I'm wrong ) but I don't know any reputable lady that would have a back up waiting in case a legitimate , screened and verified appointment didn't show.
As to the traffic issue .... You live in BR and no how to negotiate the traffic . RS shows to be from Mississippi and I doubt he is as familiar. I'm from the left side of La and I've set in BR traffic for 1/2 hr too many times .
Seems to me that you are awfully quick to jump an established hobbyist to defend a lady ,as new as you are unless there is more to this than meets the eye ...
Just my .02 cents
I think it's safe to assume that a "well established touring provider" appreciates the value of timeliness and being prompt. You said you called stating you would be a few minutes late. At that point I would think a provider starts to wonder about a horny guy, who was obviously not a spur of the moment date, yet stating he was going to be late. For all she knew at that point, you didn't even really exist or perhaps never had any intention of meeting her. In her business, especially, time is money. I feel certain she had a back-up date in place long before you didn't show up. Finally, I have been in Baton Rouge traffic countless times, and cannot begin to imagine how it could take you 72 minutes to travel a distance that you stated should have taken 10 (hell, I would have walked!) so I am having trouble believing it happened like you described it. She probably would too, and that attitude has helped her become "well-established." The way I see it, she was the one who was treated with disrespect. Originally Posted by KwinVue
You don't know the situation and you really have no clue what the hell you are talking about.I ALWAYS plan ahead and hold true to what I say in regards to dates and appointment.
I have been traveling to and from, in and around Baton Rouge for the better part of 28 years and yes, the traffic can be just as I described, so obviously you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
If she had a back up date and took it, that's fine if she can't wait 12 minutes.The disrespect part for me comes in by NOT letting me know what the hell happened to her!!
I even sent her a pm here to inquire what happened so she could have at least let me know via the pm what happened and not just leave me wondering, so unless you know all the facts here (which you clearly don't)don't try to turn the table on me and make this MY fault .
Furthermore, you have 32 posts and 0 reviews so as far as I am concerned your opinion is invalid.I have been in this hobby for quite some time now and I know how to treat the ladies, so until you write at least one review and get some experience under your own belt, you are just another wanna be WK to me.
For those wanting to know who the lady is, here a link to her ad.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1623914
I live in Lafayette and was in Nola and BR yesterday. The traffic sucked. The provider in question is from Houston, she if anyone would understand being 12 minutes late due to traffic. Sorry it happened to you River.

+1 Skeeter.
Thanks Holmes.I still have not heard from her with an explanation, at least now I know who NOT to call!
As an update, I finally heard from her this morning with a reason for the ncns and I will take her word for it and accept her excuse, so all is good, and I will take her up on her offer to make it up to me if our paths ever cross again.