Name: Candy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal lane and Luna Rd.
Phone: 469-779-8988
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, grabbing, TUMA, teasing, ACG, RACG, SK9, CIM, hard massage, funny time.
Hair Length and Color: Brown , straight, shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short lady with natural C boobs, and a lot of energy. Good English and aims to please
Recommendation: Yes
Is she attractive? Does her body show its age?
Is she attractive? Does her body show its age? Originally Posted by newandcurious
She is not the model type. Better than most L1/L2 subamp provs. A little like the other Candy at Pearl's, milf type, but this one is a little shorter and has explosive energy.

I do not look for model types, I wanted to explore some fun and only milfs can be so unabashedly and actively playfull but provide an excellent pro massage too as per recommendation from my friend. I hope this gave you the info you were looking for.
Candy combo with CIM. Good menu choice!
I thought first, the COMBO in the title means a double with two girls. Anybody knows if a double is available at the Palace ?
I thought first, the COMBO in the title means a double with two girls. Anybody knows if a double is available at the Palace ? Originally Posted by TxGuy69
Sounds interesting. I would like to know too. In general, I dig the Palace setting and combos because I can enjoy the hard massage. In subamps they call this 4 hands.
I had fun at the Palace and I like Candy when she teased and teased.

I wonder if and when will Chinese Rose will return ? Anybody has any info?
I didnt know Rose was gone. Sarah is also gone for a long while.
Candy is sweet and will drain your tank.
  • Galbi
  • 10-22-2019, 08:52 AM
I thought first, the COMBO in the title means a double with two girls. Anybody knows if a double is available at the Palace ? Originally Posted by TxGuy69
+1 ?