Smells and tastes

Smells really turn me off...Good Hygene is for the provider and client.

A smelly asshole,a smelly vagina, a smelly manhood, under arms, smelly feet.

take a bath. use deordant please
Bad experience?
Holy sh*t, I like to taste and smell you. I'm going to have to make a trip to Vancouver one day. But back on the subject. Bad odors and bad taste not very pleasant. A big turn off. You have to scrub the epidermis.
Yes, bad smell, bad taste =turn off
Good smell, good taste= turn on!
I think this should be a given. There have been times when I was about to go down for a little DATY when I started to get a wiff of that "not-so fresh" skunky smell. I had to back off.
I hate that rubber taste during daty....please shower between clients
I hate that rubber taste during daty....please shower between clients Originally Posted by pickupkid
One work. Yuck
I smelled a ripe belly button the other day, that was a first. Her snatch was winter fresh but the bb was unpleasant.
So did you BB the BB?
Thats why i make sure i shower like 300 times a day : ) lol I have to smell good.... No mater where im at...
I've had a couple of guys specifically request natural scent on particular body parts because of a fetish, but normally I like showering and being clean!
I think you must need to upgrade if your having those issues.... eeeeewww , there's no excuse for not being fresh and clean.

NAB---tff!!! maybe she was having pierced naval issues
Where does SNL get these posters???

I'm laughing so hard I think I soiled myself (Shawshank Redemption)...

Huck
So did you BB the BB? Originally Posted by pyramider
yes, well kinda, I kept it around the rim.
If you're dumb enough to smell something funky and still taste it... You deserve what you get.