That feeling right before the knock on the door

Deleted
Wake your ass up, slap yourself, then apologize...
I'll have to say, my excitement differs depending on the individual situation.

The most intense for me, is when I have already setup a second meeting with a provider I have seen before...and knowing she was beyond belief the first time, I begin to get a mixed feeling of anxiety and anticipation the day before the session, that is almost uncontrollable. This has happened only a few times, but it's a level of nervousness that is unmistakable. The funny thing is, the day of the session...I am totally and completely calm.

The most common for me...is after I have sent the "I'm here" text and I'm waiting on the room number. I'm very anxious at this point.
The text comes...I have the room number. The walk from my vehicle to the hotel and into the elevator is defined and with purpose...my blinders are on.
The elevator has reached the floor but it's taking forEVER for the door to open.

"Fucking elevators...come ON ALREADY!!!!!" The door opens.

I step out and take a deep breath. [whew]

I make that same determined walk to the door of her room, just at a slower pace.

I take another deep breath just before I make the knock.

The door opens...and a peaceful calm comes over me as I walk into bliss.
Deleted Originally Posted by Lowboy77
Wake your ass up, slap yourself, then apologize... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Dude, I was talking about apologizing to yourself for waiting so long to join the 'Hobby'. Gosh, you guys are so sensitive. Repost your shit. It was good. I was going to comment. Come on, repost, Pullease!!!
I'm not nervous anymore. After meeting London (per pics do her no justice), I'm completely confident in my 6th sense ("spidey senses").

Once I failed to "listen" to them and ventured in, after the anticipation Johnny #s talks about above, the emails, etc. I approached the door, literally thinking, oh hell...and hell it was.

She actually opened the door with her head sticking out. I almost cried. I was crying inside as I entered thinking, "no, no, no, no..." as I weeped and kept walking in...she looked like a female Fred Flinstone, but her pics were soooo elegant. FUCK, I've never betrayed my "spidey senses" since. And, that was way before I met London.
Lowboy77 repost. It was a great post. Very nicely written and excellent points. If John353 replies, it's a good post, trust me.
I'll try to post a similar one this evening. I've already deleted he other. Damn it!!
Sorry dude, once you know me you'll know how to read me. No offense meant. It was a reallly classy thread. We need those.
No big deal. I'll repost later. It's no that I'm fragile or anything lol I'm just new to this forum and really didn't want to offend Any providers and get that rep off the bat. Wish I would have copied the text.
No big deal. I'll repost later. It's no that I'm fragile or anything lol I'm just new to this forum and really didn't want to offend Any providers and get that rep off the bat. Wish I would have copied the text. Originally Posted by Lowboy77
Cool. Now repost that shit wit a quickness.
I'm not nervous anymore. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
The nervous feeling, no matter how small or large...is what keeps the hobby exciting for me.

When I lose that nervousness...that feeling of exhilaration and the hobby becomes mundane...it's time to step away for awhile.

The first time I walked away was for 18 months. The second time...18 months.
This last time I was away for 6 months.

I still have that 'feeling'...so I'm still enjoying myself and looking forward to many more toe curling experiences with all these lovely ladies at my disposal.
The nervous feeling, no matter how small or large...is what keeps the hobby exciting for me.

When I lose that nervousness...that feeling of exhilaration and the hobby becomes mundane...it's time to step away for awhile.

The first time I walked away was for 18 months. The second time...18 months.
This last time I was away for 6 months.

I still have that 'feeling'...so I'm still enjoying myself and looking forward to many more toe curling experiences with all these lovely ladies at my disposal. Originally Posted by john353
That's because you're good looking. Me?, I hit the door from an angle...so they can't see me. Once it's opened, I rush through. Too late to shut the door on me. Then, often I hear "I can work with this..." LMMFAO!
That's because you're good looking. Me?, I hit the door from an angle...so they can't see me. Once it's opened, I rush through. Too late to shut the door on me. Then, often I hear "I can work with this..." LMMFAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I can't wait to read the OP from the thread title alone. But, Mijo, you are cracking me the hell up over here.
That's because you're good looking. Me?, I hit the door from an angle...so they can't see me. Once it's opened, I rush through. Too late to shut the door on me. Then, often I hear "I can work with this..." LMMFAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Good looking? LOL

I keed I keed John
lol Mijo as you look like a young LL Cool J, We are all licking our lips waiting for a taste......