Thinking of coming over to austin, Should I make this trip?

Attachment 201139

Hello Austin Gentlemen! Im considering making a trip to Austin, if anyone is interested pm me please so I can plan the trip within the next few days!
If my showcase and reviews are something that your senses then let me know. I'm looking forward to your feedback.I'm what you need...!!

Idk why that PIXS so big, sorry
If you do would you bring me some chocolate pie.
What?
Austin is ALWAYS worth a trip !!!
... and you heard the man, make it a German chocolate "pie" !!
I have no idea what that means
Just a small contribution to "Keep Austin Weird"
Lemon Meringue is some good shit!
NO HELP,NO ANSWER!!
MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE. THESE DUDES ARE
"WEIRD"
please baby cum...I would spoil you!
that may work
Your thread was used as a prop in the great pie scam of 2013. It was a sacrifice that needed to be made in the name of comedy. You should be honored that I bumped your thRead and got you some more views and it looks like a new client. It was a win win all around. Of course how you respond and handle yourself will decide how beneficial it was. Just looking at our coed section would have answered all your questions.

Good luck and Godspeed

Oh and don't forget the pie
Honored, it helped I guess lol

But I never had much luck in Austin anyhow, besides the four appointments I have scheduled now...not enough for me to come guys maybe next weekend ill be down there, no point in making a trip.
I will let your 4 guys know when I'm in town.

And after reading some of your posts I see where this could go....NOWHERE

Thanks old great homer13...,,
And after reading some of your posts I see where this could go....NOWHERE

Thanks old great homer13...,, Originally Posted by me_jucci
ROFLOL, that was a good one.
Just for that I would consider seeing you, but alas it's not in my pie charts...
...and indeed we do have some kick ass Ladies here, tough competition indeed, and I am purty bound these days....
So just to clarify, you scheduled with 4 different guys but since that's not enough interest with you , you'll cancel all of those ??
....Chess pie is another one of my favorites