Attention newbies and lurkers: How to "grow a pair" by Heidilynn

I am Somewhat newbie friendly and some of my favorite regulars were newbies at some point. My biggest problem is when the gents don't know how to cancel when they chicken out.

Guys, it's ok if something comes up or you have a change of heart. So, how do you deal with it? Simple! Just say something..anything, lol. A simple text, email, or phone call is fine. Just be polite and honest. It's no big deal as long as you communicate. Remember, We won't bite you unless you pay extra!!

The worst thing is to request an appointment, go back and forth with intros and screening and simply not call or show. Most of us take an hour to get ready for you. We want to make sure we are neatly groomed and look pretty and smell great for our time together. Please respect our time as you would expect your clients to in your profession.

Keep in mind, we might have had requests for another appointment. If you are requesting an appointment the same day and can't send references in a timely manner, this too, could provide a problem for us. There are lots of bad eggs (hobbyists) who lie about having a p411 account or references. Send this info right away to prove you are legit, otherwise we might take you for a bullshitter. Trust me there are plenty of them out there.
I hope you find this information to be helpful.
I totally agree with this, I know when I was an provider, guys that "chickened out" or just didn't show up really bugged me. providers should be treated with the same respect as anyone that you are making an appointment with, they are running a business the same as anyone else.
Its an age old problem in this business. A little common courtesy would go a long way on both sides.

It's no different for the guy when the lady suddenly disappears when you make the 3rd call for the room number.
Its an age old problem in this business. A little common courtesy would go a long way on both sides.

It's no different for the guy when the lady suddenly disappears when you make the 3rd call for the room number. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes, I think if providers and hobbyists treated each other with the same respect anyone doing business with anyone, I think it would do a lot of good.
Yes, I think if providers and hobbyists treated each other with the same respect anyone doing business with anyone, I think it would do a lot of good. Originally Posted by BellaIsabella
+1
  • Aguy
  • 01-15-2011, 03:33 AM
I'll bet they're the same people that no show at the doctors. The doctor then compensates by over booking and then you're in the waiting room for an hour.
I have been very lucky and have not had any issues with this.

Counting my lucky stars.....1...2...3...4...5...
i agree i think it sucks for both parties u should always cancel
I'll bet they're the same people that no show at the doctors. The doctor then compensates by over booking and then you're in the waiting room for an hour. Originally Posted by Aguy
+1 ...Im sure their lack of respect for others is in all aspects of their life, unfortunatley as in the "dr's" case it has the trickle down effect causing others to unjustly be affected. Luckily ive not had to deal with this
i respect a guy that will call and cancel even tough i dont like it and will give them another chance. but ncns or a email days later is annaceptable
Again, same back the other way too! I agree totally, but it is a 2-way street.

i respect a guy that will call and cancel even tough i dont like it and will give them another chance. but ncns or a email days later is annaceptable Originally Posted by adrianax2x
ditto with BELLA!!!
ditto with BELLA!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
YAY!
I have been very lucky and have not had any issues with this.

Counting my lucky stars.....1...2...3...4...5... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
+1
I post my nc/ns on providerbuzz{unless they have a damn good explanation...lol}