Which news anchor or reporter do you want to have sex with.

I have had a real draw to some of the local news anchors lately and one national news reporter. Here are my 3 in no paticular order, since I would be happy to bed any of them.

#1 Sharron Wolfson
Shannon_Wolfson_20101021135256_320_240.jpg

#2 Courtney Timmons
courtney timmons.jpg

#3 Lara Logan
cant get the pic to work

Who are your 3?
This should be interesting

Attached Images File Type: bmp lara logan.bmp (16.9 KB, 559 views)
Robin Meade, HLN in the morning....

I'm too lazy to post pics but I would love to do a double with Michelle Valles and Erin Andrews....

Sixx
I'm too lazy to post pics but I would love to do a double with Michelle Valles and Erin Andrews....

Sixx
Martin Bartlett........sorry I couldn't resist.
WOW, Robin Meade is a hottie!@! Gotta start watching more news.
I was dating one . For about a year. We broke up just before she got a dwi. Now were just buddys.
Courtney Friel

I was dating one . For about a year. We broke up just before she got a dwi. Now were just buddys. Originally Posted by cheater
YIKES! I'm truly impressed.. You have great taste!!! WOW,
Michelle Valles,,,,,,,,,,,,and she did get a dwi at one time I think,,,,,,,hmmmm

MARIA BARTIROMO
I have this thing for Katie Couric too, but I think she might be a little too bossy for me.

WOW, Robin Meade is a hottie!@! Gotta start watching more news. Originally Posted by nuglet
Not only hot, but cute, smart, and a great personality....watch Headlines News in the morning, what a great way to wake up. Coffee, Robin Meade, and a woody!
The Latina Girl on morning KXAN. I am so busy whacking off while she's on that I never caught her name.

I think the guy she's on with might be named Willis? I can hear a little bit of the show when he's talking...

I'm pretty sure she was pregnant for a while last year...maybe, I couldn't get past the eyes and the DSLs.

5:00 AM can't come fast enough!
Robin Meade, HLN in the morning....

Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
+1