Encounter: Odd Ending to My "Encounter" with Cola

Date: 1/25/2020
Name: Cola
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK/DFK, BBBJ, ACG, MISH, CIP, massage, abandonment
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute, sorta thick, not a spinner. Very large and soft titties. Pretty face. Kind demeanor
Recommendation: No, because she abandoned me. If not for that it would be a solid yes.
Hey I got a question. Do you think she abandoned you cause you cip? I don't have premium access now but I'm trying to figure
Out if when these girls are catholic if cip is ok and expected or if
They want you to pull out. The last thing I want to do is cip when she isn't ok with it, but these reviews make it seem like cip is ok. Unless the reviewers are lying.
Maybe but she never once asked me not to cum in her. The language barrier is tough. Last time I saw her I did the same thing and it was a normal session.
Usually but not always the Catholic girls expect you to come in them. If they don't want that it's on them to say so. We aren't mind readers and if unprotected sex is allowed the logical conclusion is that so is finishing inside. It's on us to adhere to their requirements but only if they make it known in this case.
How did she abandon you, did she just leave the room?
Yes, just left the room without a word.
Men have been screwing women of different cultures and languages for centuries with language barriers and they somehow communicate it very easily. Just the other day I was enjoying a hottie and in very broken English she said said, “ cum outside” as she pointed to her tummy. I must be missing something. I didn’t know the Catholic girls usually expect it inside. I’m almost always asked to either stay in or pull out.
Right after I finished she wanted to cuddle which I obliged. Then she gave me a really nice massage. If she was mad about my finishing inside it went way over my head.
Question for fun Monday

You say "almost" always asked. I would think if they were not ok with it or do not allow it they would communicate that. Or is the overall consensus to just assume they don't allow it?

Has there ever been a circumstance where you were with a hottie and she didnt say anything in regards to where to finish and you just stay in and then she is not happy?
That's weird man, with the cuddling and massage, then walk out..
I visited top star Saturday morning, it looks like good times is doing some renovations, maybe a new roof, two big dumpsters out front.
My experience with the Catholics has been them telling me up front or during the deed where they want it. Granted sometimes it’s not a very stern request.

“Has there ever been a circumstance where you were with a hottie and she didnt say anything in regards to where to finish and you just stay in and then she is not happy?”

The answer to this question is no. Everyone’s mileage is different but if I stay in it’s because I’m given the ok. The entire topic is a mystery really. Some get lucky. Some are asked to park outside and the scenario can change the following visit or with a different girl.
Oh. Maybe it was something he said??
I always respect the providers, if I do not like the way it turns out, I'll spend my money with another girl..