MT / FBSM Interests

I recently posted an ISO for FBSM in the Frisco, The Colony, north Plano areas and had quite a few PM's and warm welcomes! A couple of women I've chatted with and am definitely going to see.

What I'm curious about is that some of the responses came from providers who offer "body rubs" in addition to everything else. While I'm certainly not opposed to some extra awesomeness, my main goal is to find women who are trained in MT. I've had massages at massage studios from LMTs; but, mostly I definitely DO NOT want some dude doing it, and I'd sure like a better view and more open conversational dialog than that typically found at store-front LMT studios. Know what I mean?

I've read, and read and read reviews here, and looked at tons of showcases. For sure there's a ton of absolutely beautiful, smart and talented women - so much so, it seems to be almost overwhelming when choosing the right direction to go.

It seems that with all the great forums on here (Independent, Spa, Studio, etc), there is one painfully obvious omission - FBSM. There really needs to be a section for FBSM (extras just fine) by ladies trained in MT - yet still completely ECCIE. Does that make sense?

Any ladies trained in MT here that care to comment on this?
Thank you mr smooth.
funster, good luck in your search for a woman who can provide the kind of fbsm experience you are looking for!!

btw, i really like your signature!!
kinda similar to my siglines.