Stds discussion

Just wondering what the stds are doing in west texas. Yes condoms, but condoms are not 100% & dont prevent all stds. So worried about catching something....They are out there im not naive. Thx
  • Brit
  • 11-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Stay getn tested every 3months i know i do ... condoms shuld always b used wen pentration is involved & y take a chance .. my mama always said "everything that glitter isnt gold" play it safe out here condoms dnt protect against everything & a person can tell u anything b visual as well if it dnt look or smell rite more than likely u shuldnt do it
Seriously, you think W.Texas would be immune to diseases that are everywhere else in the world? It's remote, but not on another planet.
In fact, several cities in West Texas have the highest incidence of STDs per capita than anywhere else in the country. Of course, it is mainly with the youth but it's not like it isn't prevalent in our part of the world. Just play safe.
When it's raining, it's best to wear a raincoat!
When it's raining, it's best to wear a raincoat! Originally Posted by dmglt3000
Or just stay out of the rain?
For sure not saying very military man but there were 10 new cases of AIDS on ft bliss this year. Most of it came from a strip club here so they blacklisted it but aids would never be seen from the outside. I'm always nervous about BBBJ or that reason and I would never do BBFS. It's a scary world these days!
+1 FOR COVERED EVERYTHING