Wrong time for midland?

Did we choose the wrong time to come to Midland, it seems as if it is a ghost town? I had a ton of requests and that we are here no one is here to show it. Getting frustrated with it really. I am having to post on BP and you can only imagine what kind of calls I am getting. No one is wanting to come off of screening there. Do you guys have any thoughts, any advice?
You're a total cutie, but you aren't gonna be busy if you only give short notice for your visits.

If you notice, all the successful ladies advertise their trip a week out or farther so guys can make the necessary arrangements to get time off, book etc.

Look back a few pages on this subforum and you'll see other ladies were in the same situation as you and were pretty much told the same.

TCB skills are just as, if not more important, than BCD skills.

Hopefully now that the weekend has come business will pick up for you, happy hobbying.
+1 For sure on what zx10 said!

I was'nt in Midland, but left Odessa 2 days ago, it was one of the busiest cities Ive visited all year! Anywhere I go I always put up an ad or two in advance, so by the time I arrive I dont even have to post because Im booked for the whole trip!
Thank you guys. I understand the pre booking and advance ad, we just kind of decided this trip last min thought we would give it a try just wanted to make sure it wasnt me and what I needed to do
Zoey the pre trip notice for us out here is crucial.

Believe it or not we rednecks normally have our schedules lined out 2 weeks in advance because of work.

Consider Angelo sometime.
Thank you guys. I understand the pre booking and advance ad, we just kind of decided this trip last min thought we would give it a try just wanted to make sure it wasnt me and what I needed to do Originally Posted by Zoey Santana
I doubt its you babe! They are starved for sexy GFE/PSE Brunette playmates like us! (= Guarantee that was just from not pre-advertising+the Holidays!
Zoey the pre trip notice for us out here is crucial.

Believe it or not we rednecks normally have our schedules lined out 2 weeks in advance because of work.

Consider Angelo sometime. Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35

LOL But I think CountryGentleman put it best!!!
this market is really spread out, and some guys have to drive several hours for a date. prebooking is important, and unfortunately, we're used to seeing ads for girls who never come through. they don't take the time to understand west texas and either never show up or don't get enough business due to their own failure, then never return.
How long will you be in Midland?
this market is really spread out, and some guys have to drive several hours for a date. prebooking is important, and unfortunately, we're used to seeing ads for girls who never come through. they don't take the time to understand west texas and either never show up or don't get enough business due to their own failure, then never return. Originally Posted by john_deere

Yes, I definitely heard alot of complaining of that from Gents in El Paso!

Thats just bad business on a ladys part. I NEVER post dates or ads unless its for sure, which all dates on my tour schedule always are!

Guess Ive earned the rep for being reliable around there, I was already halfway completely booked for Odessa & El Paso BEFORE I posted the One and Only pre-booking ad I did.