ISO option on P411??

First I would like to thank the people behind p411 for the great site. It made hobbying much easier for sure.

One thing that will add more value to that service is an ISO or request section where a gentleman can post a date request only viewed by ladies in the location he specifies. We could mention in the request the time, length of the meeting, in or out, price range, and other requests. and then interested providers can respond via pm

This will be very helpful for someone who travels a lot. It's time consuming to pm every provider to see if our schedules match. Especially if you never been in the area before.

What do you ladies and gents think?
Kind of like a reverse ad board. I like it! It would give the gals a chance to pick and choose from the gents in their area who are actively seeking. Maybe do some direct marketing towards clients. I know businesses that would kill for this type of intell on their potential customer base.

I would use such a function. It would also make the details in the gents profile more important, as the lady could check out preferences before responding. Right now, I'd say about 1 out of 5 ladies I contact there bothers to read my profile. Maybe that would increase.

About the closest thing I've seen to this is the request/iso forum in the Dallas area. Perusing that, it looks like all a guy has to do is post a specific request there, and he gets 2 to 6 responses on average. I wish I lived in Dallas.
Another bad idea has come ...
Humm umm
Kind of like a reverse ad board. I like it! It would give the gals a chance to pick and choose from the gents in their area who are actively seeking. Maybe do some direct marketing towards clients. I know businesses that would kill for this type of intell on their potential customer base.

I would use such a function. It would also make the details in the gents profile more important, as the lady could check out preferences before responding. Right now, I'd say about 1 out of 5 ladies I contact there bothers to read my profile. Maybe that would increase.

About the closest thing I've seen to this is the request/iso forum in the Dallas area. Perusing that, it looks like all a guy has to do is post a specific request there, and he gets 2 to 6 responses on average. I wish I lived in Dallas. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I agree, plus you could have the ability to write your preferences in the date request

The request forum on eccie is nice, the problem is this site is not popular in most states, some providers never heard of it. Even TER is not popular in some areas. Every region seem to have their own hobby site, but the vast majority use p411 for verification. So having the request forum on p411 makes sense to me
Another bad idea has come ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Why?
Hgritstoo, The ladies that don't read your profile and accept your appointment requests are the same ones that won't read your profile and respond to your ISO. You'll still run into the problem of "Oh, I didn't prepare for greek" or "I didn't know you like perfume/dresses/jeans/whathaveyou."

OP- Honestly, why don't you copy and paste the same message to all the girls if they don't let you send multiple PM's at once?
I like this idea. Have you taken it directly to Gina at P-411?
Another bad idea has come ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Trying to think of why this would be a bad idea. Only reason I can think of would be guys posting on the ISO page without really wanting a date. That would make them timewasters for the ladies who were seriously looking at the page to drum up some business.

I know I'm just frivolously spending Gina's software development money here, but it would not be too hard to add a flag to the ok process so the lady could indicate the ok was given as a result of an inquiry on the ISO page.

So, a lady looking at the guys on the page would see something like:

JoeBlow 26 oks. 5 posts on the ISO board with 4 oks.

Now, when you contact the guy, you know he's set a date 80% of the time he posted an ISO, so he's pretty serious.

Hell, I'm just thinking out loud. It seemed like a good idea......don't see a lot of downsides.

(Unless we would have to post our physical attributes the way you ladies do. Then I'm toast.)
There is exactly a function like this with a well-known website that mostly serves the United Kingdom market. The mechanism is known as a "Reverse Booking", which is something that is widely used on this UK website and which I have used as well with excellent results. As referenced in the start of this thread, you essentially enter the basics: when/where/how much.

Companions can then review your profile and elect to respond. If you propose a realistic price point for the time requested and are in a fairly accessible location, you will receive a fair number of responses. However, to another point made in this thread, if you are seeking specific services you will have to review responses carefully as several companions will just not read the Reverse Booking but still elect to submit interest.

The inhibitors on men not abusing the issuance of RBs are that each RB costs £2 (about $3.50) to submit. Additionally, the number of RBs is tracked in the profile of each client along with other details like companion feedback, etc. In other words, if you recklessly submit RBs, it will cost you money and anyone serious about responding will see right away that you are a time-waster.

I have used this when I am in a time-crunch and not only has it worked wonders, but women that would never have been on your radar will respond because of their availability and interest. In my 5+ years using this website in England, I have placed four RBs and in three of them I wound up meeting women that I saw multiple times afterwards. Of course, because it is legal in England there is a much larger number of companions, but I do think it would have use with P411 as well.
There is exactly a function like this with a well-known website that mostly serves the United Kingdom market. The mechanism is known as a "Reverse Booking", which is something that is widely used on this UK website and which I have used as well with excellent results. As referenced in the start of this thread, you essentially enter the basics: when/where/how much.

Companions can then review your profile and elect to respond. If you propose a realistic price point for the time requested and are in a fairly accessible location, you will receive a fair number of responses. However, to another point made in this thread, if you are seeking specific services you will have to review responses carefully as several companions will just not read the Reverse Booking but still elect to submit interest.

The inhibitors on men not abusing the issuance of RBs are that each RB costs £2 (about $3.50) to submit. Additionally, the number of RBs is tracked in the profile of each client along with other details like companion feedback, etc. In other words, if you recklessly submit RBs, it will cost you money and anyone serious about responding will see right away that you are a time-waster.

I have used this when I am in a time-crunch and not only has it worked wonders, but women that would never have been on your radar will respond because of their availability and interest. In my 5+ years using this website in England, I have placed four RBs and in three of them I wound up meeting women that I saw multiple times afterwards. Of course, because it is legal in England there is a much larger number of companions, but I do think it would have use with P411 as well. Originally Posted by nycflyer

I want this^^^^^^^^^
Trying to think of why this would be a bad idea. Only reason I can think of would be guys posting on the ISO page without really wanting a date. That would make them timewasters for the ladies who were seriously looking at the page to drum up some business.

I know I'm just frivolously spending Gina's software development money here, but it would not be too hard to add a flag to the ok process so the lady could indicate the ok was given as a result of an inquiry on the ISO page.

So, a lady looking at the guys on the page would see something like:

JoeBlow 26 oks. 5 posts on the ISO board with 4 oks.

Now, when you contact the guy, you know he's set a date 80% of the time he posted an ISO, so he's pretty serious.

Hell, I'm just thinking out loud. It seemed like a good idea......don't see a lot of downsides.

(Unless we would have to post our physical attributes the way you ladies do. Then I'm toast.) Originally Posted by hgritstoo

Have you noticed how well it works in the various forums? Not very well overall ...
with the laws changing in Canada and our guidlines on what we can not say on the site with out causing some legal issues you would have to be very cautious what you sat you are looking for. but sure it could be worked out...
Have you noticed how well it works in the various forums? Not very well overall ... Originally Posted by pyramider
True.

That's because it's monotonous though, don't you think? People have to sift through the forums to help someone else out. Not very fun, so no one does it.

Wouldn't it be easier if:
- a guy filled in a form explaining what he wanted (services, physical aspects of the provider);
- the system automatically notified any providers that fit those descriptions that there was a new guy in the area wanting an appointment at a certain time;
- those notified providers looking to pick up business and that are free during that time just clicked a button saying "yes" after she (optionally) overlooks his profile and chooses him as a client;
- at any time the hobbyist can see a list of people that have agree to take the appointment;
- when the hobbyist is ready and has made a decision, he selects someone;
- the system automatically gives the provider the hobbyists's hobby phone and the hobbyist the provider's number so they can finish setting it up;
- and the system notifies everyone else that the hobbyist declined their invitation.

I think a system like that would be very beneficial. It's all in the automation and coding tbh.
you might not want a notification to others that they declined there offer incase the provider he chose stood him up or cancelled at the last minute always want a plan b LOL