Encounter: Reconnecting with CrissyTeenXX

• El-mo
  • 11-16-2018, 03:31 PM
User ID: -
Date: 11/16/18
Name: ChrissyTeenxx
(At OP's Request Staff Edit DD: -
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=89933
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Northeast of the city
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, slender, curvaceous. A decent amount of ink...mostly on her back. Easily one of the most attractive providers in town.
Recommendation: Yes
Hopefully she has upped her game. When I saw her, she was painfully disinterested. She is good looking, though.
  • El-mo
  • 11-17-2018, 01:22 PM
I’d sincerely like to know what ROS details need to be included for a review to qualify for premium access. Do we need to write penthouse letters now?
  • Devo
  • 11-17-2018, 01:32 PM
I’d sincerely like to know what ROS details need to be included for a review to qualify for premium access. Do we need to write penthouse letters now? Originally Posted by El-mo
I don't think that our forums are over moderated, it may take more than a day.
  • El-mo
  • 11-17-2018, 01:53 PM
I don't think that our forums are over moderated, it may take more than a day. Originally Posted by Devo
It was actually moderated and it got denied premium access because of insufficient ROS.
I’ve PMed her many times. She responded once, two weeks later. Seems like she’s not advertising on TOS much anymore. I’d like to check her out. Any pics floating around?
I’d sincerely like to know what ROS details need to be included for a review to qualify for premium access. Do we need to write penthouse letters now? Originally Posted by El-mo

It doesn't have to read like a Penthouse Forum letter to be approved, but it does have to have some kind of descriptions or details about the activities that took place to give the reader some semblance of what took place. That way the other members can make an informed decision if they would wish to pursue an appointment with the provider based on the details given in the ROS
I ve sent 4 pm’s thru tos and nothing back from her.
I don't think she uses Indy much, if at all. She made it pretty clear she does not read PMs from red or yellow members in.a recent post.
I don't think she uses Indy much, if at all. She made it pretty clear she does not read PMs from red or yellow members in.a recent post. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I’m a blue square. Yippee ya! Still doesn’t respond. But from the pics I’ve seen, not going to Tarentum to see her. Probably not across the street either.