Rates are going as high as the stock market

I had a female tell me her 30 mins was $250

And that was for video chats and pics!!! 😂🤣😅

Pretty soon females won’t even let you see them, these 20 year old females now just post request for money.

Sad thing is these dudes is paying because their so damn desperate.
I had a female tell me her 30 mins was $250

And that was for video chats and pics!!! 😂🤣😅

Pretty soon females won’t even let you see them, these 20 year old females now just post request for money.

Sad thing is these dudes is paying because their so damn desperate. Originally Posted by Jayhawker
You assume these prices are real. Maybe she just didn't like your introduction and quoted you a high price. I have turned away customer, or given a very high price, to those that I don't really want to spend my time with.

Same thing om this business!
Alot of providers prefer longer appointments..so they set their halfhour rates higher to deter those appointments.
Now,I for one,like any amount of playtime and I set my rates so low to reflect that!
I feel that a benjamen franklin for a short visit is still a very good payday and gives me a nice shopping trip!! lol

but every gal has a right to charge what she wants and every guy has a right to pay what he wants!!
I also think there are a lot of east/west coast girls visiting that don't adjust for local economy... And probably are missing the optimal business opportunities
I have not changed my donation in 3 yrs. I deserve a raise!
I also think there are a lot of east/west coast girls visiting that don't adjust for local economy... And probably are missing the optimal business opportunities Originally Posted by cmore197474
Agree,
When I'm back east, the folks in my old back yard get into the regional economics discussions. Thus, rare that any of those folks hit KC, even with understanding the savings difference on hotel pricing, cause without a few advance bookings, they worry about covering the travel expenses.
One did last May, but that wasn't really a "business" trip.
Mine haven't gone up matter of fact several have been enjoying lower donations. Dallas hit it on the nose. I don't do a lot of short visits.
i do alot of short visits/hh at my home and in KC....seems like some guys just wanna do the "get in,get on,get off,get out" kinda playtime..so i dont mind accomodating them.
i have fun no matter what length the playtime is! lol
  • Emmie
  • 10-11-2020, 04:05 PM
I agree.. I haven't raised my rates either!
I have not changed my donation in 3 yrs. I deserve a raise! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Denied.
I've been taking hhr more since the pandemic because it's all some can get away for. I've also been giving A LOT of breaks since so many jobs have been affected.
I've been taking hhr more since the pandemic because it's all some can get away for. I've also been giving A LOT of breaks since so many jobs have been affected. Originally Posted by yourdesire
It's like 2008-2010 all over again. For some.
I have talked to females who want rates so high and hey I have respect for everyone but let’s be honest there are some females that definitely are not $400 an hour females.

It is to politically correct that no one can criticize high rates. You’re a hater if you criticize $250 for 30 mins.

What makes it worse is you pay for 30 mins or an hour and the female is trying to leave after 15 mins because her “ride” or “manager” is calling saying time is up.

I wonder how long this hoppy can last for with rates going as high as they are.
I agree.. I haven't raised my rates either! Originally Posted by Emmie
But, younger ladies can charge higher prices than older ladies.

If you are charging the same as when you were younger: are you really making more money because you haven't lowered your prices?

Let's wait for that discussion.
I also think there are a lot of east/west coast girls visiting that don't adjust for local economy... And probably are missing the optimal business opportunities Originally Posted by cmore197474
I just talked to a guy who has moved here in the last six months with his family. He cut his salary by half to take a job in the Kansas City area. When I said that he had also reduced the cost of living because he no longer was in Southern California; he said that it was going to come out to be about the same income with less living expenses, less taxes and less commute time. In addition he has less work time, and more family time.