Thoughts on PEGGING???!!!!....

When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Its definitely a very touchy practice, especially in homosexual act. However this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything gay at all, let alone a female fucking them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing what so ever. no matter how you take apart and put it back together, it it still sex between a man and a woman. In other words STRAIGHT sex! It is certainly enjoyable, given that the right amount of communication and comfort were considered. The ass has a shitload of nerve endings that will feel fucking amazing if stimulated properly and with plenty of lube. I shit you not, an orgasm can be achieved by directly touching and stimulating the prostate gland without any need for touching the penis or vagina at all. and it feels out of this fucking world amazing. that being said I stopped at Patricia's and picked up a few toys for DADDY!
The start of my collection
i luv pegging a guy
i have many sizes and even a trailor hitch!

i even have one gent who squirts when giving him anal play!!

men.. women CAN be good drivers lol

kink on ladies!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg EE9E8596-39A7-492B-B458-F9252231D2CF.jpeg (25.2 KB, 383 views)
i luv pegging a guy
i have many sizes and even a trailor hitch!

i even have one gent who squirts when giving him anal play!!

men.. women CAN be good drivers lol

kink on ladies!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas i just admire you!!!! ugh we need to link up, I keep telling you when you come to town. lets do a duo together
woohoo sexy lady yesssss
i will be that way in few days and i will pm you
I want to find a provider that is into it. Like not just do it but into it.
thats me

ill pm you!
Double duo me and Dallas rain
I enjoy what I've given & received so far. Just need more practice, volunteers?
Dallas is awesome @ pegging. She's strapped on for me a few times. More please! "Thank you sir may I have another"
So glad you posted this.