State: Pennsylvania
Address: Route 51
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Half assed massage,rushing.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, petite, 40 ish(couldn’t really tell she was wearing a mask)
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by eyecu2
“No activities took place ��” So of course I wasn’t given credit for this … BS as usual..
It's sad really that they won't give credit for this review which in all actuality does what the board is intended for (give valuable intel to the guys)

I for one appreciate the review and the fact that you could have lied to get the credit but didn't.

Thank you for the honest review and maybe the board owners/mods can look into giving credit for instances such as these.

The OP paid the fee, it's not his fault he was rushed and given shotty service. He did get the massage which is an activity in and of itself.

Would he have received credit had he mentioned feeling the provider's ass? Honestly I'd love to know.

“No activities took place ��” So of course I wasn’t given credit for this … BS as usual.. Originally Posted by Union714
That’s bullshit, clearly activities took place.
It's getting awful. All of the mods need to have a meeting, see who is being petty and vote their ass off the island. Some people aren't meant to have power. This petty bullshit needs to stop. Give the guy his premium credit. His review helped all of us and he did get a massage.

Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Gentlemen
When the moderators review encounters there are certain criteria the encounters need to meet This criteria has been in place for many years unfortunately some encounters just do not qualify for PA access this does not mean the encounter is not helpful.
The moderators opinion does not come into play or being to stringent they either qualify or don’t.