Trumpfs small hands AND.....

Has anyone seen the blisters on his hand? To think he might be spreading something all over new Hampshire. Snick
I'd be worried Iowa
Snick
Has anyone seen the blisters on his hand? To think he might be spreading something all over new Hampshire. Snick
I'd be worried Iowa Originally Posted by winn dixie

Trump is merely spreading "MAGA Fever" ... and it's catching on

bahahahaahhahaaaa
It looks "catchy" snick
No matter what these blisters are symptoms of. Trumpf is unfit for office and should focus on getting better. Will he wash a hydryhexechloroquil down with some bleach?
  • Tiny
  • 01-18-2024, 06:02 AM
They’re probably related to masturbation, from an STD or abrasion.
They’re probably related to masturbation, from an STD or abrasion. Originally Posted by Tiny
Idk if the hand blisters would be considered an image violation or not.
Just Google or tweet......trumpfs hands and you'll see.
It's syphilis and from Diaper Don anything is expected.
To think how many hands he's shook.
Trumpies trying to spin those sores are from playing golf. Snick
Rub blisters don't look like that.
Spin spin spin snick
It's syphilis and from Diaper Don anything is expected. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Small chance those are diabetic sores/rash. Any case trumpf needs to come forward. Yes voters have a right to know. No double standards here
“I have the best syphilis. People are saying it’s the greatest syphilis probably of all time. Even Abraham Lincoln couldn’t get syphilis like me. Men come up to me, big men, strong men and they’re crying and they say ‘sir, I’ve never seen syphilis as great as yours”

Quote from trumpf parody.
Winn Dixie, that is exactly what he would say, frigging brilliant 👏
Idk if the hand blisters would be considered an image violation or not.
Just Google or tweet......trumpfs hands and you'll see. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Eww.

If you can prove he is a member here and link him by handle, than it is a GL violation.

Nothings says you can/can not speculate about public figure.

Link those little hand pics.