Which fools will admit they were wrong?

In a new court filing today, the DOJ confirms Hunter Biden’s laptop is real, that he left it at a computer store, and that the contents matched what they obtained from a search warrant of his iCloud.

Don’t hold your breath for a retraction from Joe Biden (“It’s a Russian plant”), the #Dirty51 or myriad dishonest media operatives. They blamed Russia when the Bidens knew it was Hunter - and so did the FBI.

Hunter also blamed Russia when he was caught using adultery site Ashley Madison.

So you fools that claimed that the FBI, the media, the intel "experts", and Beijing Joey would NEVER lie to the American public... you planning to admit you were wrong?

We know you won't.... but just remember that the next time you claim government agencies claim anything... they lied to you before and you were stupid enough to believe them.

Will you be stupid enough to believe them again?

Heh.... we know what you will do..

Look!

It's on twitter with no links!

By a fat lady who can underline!

Posted by a guy who posts bullshit on a regular basis!

Trumpys do recycle!

You should know we're not going to believe you.
Look!

It's on twitter with no links!

By a fat lady who can underline!

Posted by a guy who posts bullshit on a regular basis!

Trumpys do recycle!

You should know we're not going to believe you. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

... So you're claiming that the laptop is NOT real
or NOT Hunter's??

#### Salty
I think he’s making a pretty clear statement. The source is without substantiation and the OP regularly posts bullshit.

I agree with both comments.

Cant debate bullshit. Only call it out.
You should know we're not going to believe you. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Look it's the ACTUAL court filings... lol.

LOL... thanks for telling us who you are...

Axios story on the same topic...

I don't care if you admit you got lied to and believed it...lol... I just think it's even funnier when the government ADMITS the truth and fools still believe the lies.

Takes a special type of smarts for that I guess.
The Libtards, commies, and losers got awful quiet in here when presented with the evidence of their blind following of the press.

LOL... maybe I should start doing some searches and see who were the most vocal about the Hunter laptop being Russian disinfo...claiming that anyone that said otherwise was a conspiracy theorist... Wonder who I would find posting that klind of drivel?
I never wrong I just not right,.
In a new court filing today, the DOJ confirms Hunter Biden’s laptop is real, that he left it at a computer store, and that the contents matched what they obtained from a search warrant of his iCloud.

Don’t hold your breath for a retraction from Joe Biden (“It’s a Russian plant”), the #Dirty51 or myriad dishonest media operatives. They blamed Russia when the Bidens knew it was Hunter - and so did the FBI.

Hunter also blamed Russia when he was caught using adultery site Ashley Madison.

So you fools that claimed that the FBI, the media, the intel "experts", and Beijing Joey would NEVER lie to the American public... you planning to admit you were wrong?

We know you won't.... but just remember that the next time you claim government agencies claim anything... they lied to you before and you were stupid enough to believe them.

Will you be stupid enough to believe them again?

Heh.... we know what you will do..

Originally Posted by texassapper
None of them , they are all libturds it’s in their DNA, THEY ARE WRONG SO THEY ATTACK THE OP, DONT BELIEVE CHECK THE MEMBER WITH 90,000 meaningless posts
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doesn’t deal with opspost , but that is some M O
Two analysts who looked at the laptop contents found that there was significant areas where the version that has been presented by GOP members, is vastly different from the original which they got access to. There were additional files on the two versions of the laptop as well. What does that mean?

I think it means that while the laptop could have contained plenty of damning information about Hunter, and it's not contributed to any connections to Joe as yet, when you see altered laptop contents being presented by the GOP it tells you that they have manipulated the contents. It's the only way things get changed
Two analysts who looked at the laptop....blah blah blah.. Originally Posted by eyecu2
LOL. It's Russian disinformation!, It's not real!, now it's been tampered with!

LOL, you guys are pathetic.

Just say you're not ready to stop believing...
Why does a supposed legit laptop have 2 or more versions of data on it??

We believe that data, just like vote tabulations should come out to the same conclusions when reviewed. When they don't, you conservatives yelled fraud!; despite it being 99.99% accurate, and then the comparison of the laptop being much less statistically similar emerges....well there is a name for that too.

Trump got recounts in every state, the confirmed the actual counts were accurate beyond a statistic goal anomaly, and we're asking that additional folks review the contents of the alleged hunter laptop, and determine why there are so many differences, and why the chain of custody is so fucked up, and why was a private citizens laptop allowed to be exposed by a political opposition?

Lots and lots of questions, and lawsuits, and still no answers.- so yeah we don't believe its 100% legit
I never wrong I just not right,. Originally Posted by Ripmany
That's brilliant, lol.
Laptop is just a stupid GOP bullshit talking point just like Clinton's emails.