Trump thought Haley was speaker of the house

Trumps rantings have gotten worse.
He thought Haley was speaker of the house. Dude needs to get that hand looked at and get some penicillin. He ain't right.

Gonna stop the bs at the pass rite here. MAGAS CANT SAY SHIT.. YALL drool AT THE MOUTH ANYTIME BIDEN Does SOMETHING SIMILAR.

NO DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE
2 SNICKS AND A SNAP
I'm not sure he's in decline, though this story says otherwise. To be in decline, he'd had to have been in ascent at some point in his life.

In other words ... what a fucking idiot.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...health-1861805
Doesn't really matter. Trump will be nominated and will most likely be elected. The Democrats have nothing to offer but an old worn out Biden and a couple of wannabes.
Gee I guess finally getting and infrastructure bill past after having control of both houses and failing, biggest job growth in 20 years, GDP up 22% vs 14% Trump, Market at an all time high and a father who actually helped raise his kids and did not cheat on his wife is not good enough.
But Trump did pass the cognitive test and he knows a giraffe from an elephant and can pass the difficult math test of counting backwards from 7.
He has meeting with obscene preacher Greg Locke who says that autistic children are under "demonic possession". I am the proud father of an autistic boy who I guarantee is smarter than Trump.
He did not make any attempt to call the guard in and that is done through the capital police not any member of congress.

How about we make America Nice Again. And legalize sex
Marist College polls from 538, show that both Trump and DeSantis are underdogs in a presidential election currently against the current president; by a 3-9 points. Haley having a slight edge over Biden at 3 points. I'm not a big fan of Polls as they have been wrong in the past 8 yrs way more than they have been right, but it should be a cause for concern atleast in one way.

The candidate who has the most political power to beat Biden is getting bashed by all her counterparts - and that tells you how fucked up the GOP is at this point. They are demonstrating the exact same mentality when it came to elect Mike J. as SOH.

Haley is a better unifier and what MAGAs fail to understand is that those people who are NEITHER MAGA-minded, or undecided, or Dems are NOT voting for Trump. They are sick of the crazy High School bullshit and are gonna vote "the other way". The only way I see a path for Trumplandia v2, is if a third party spoiler comes in and takes away votes from the DEMS. Otherwise, it's gonna be more sour grapes in 2024 for the GOP, regardless of Haley being SOH, or Mike J. Maga mentality is like the geico cavemen who who want to rewind the clock to a prior millennium; Lets take away womens rights to their bodies, and make them all barefoot and pregnant (I will try to do my part in that), and likely would like them all to leave congress and office, as they keep getting grabbed by the pussy by their dear leader.
Funny how Trumpettes just ignore this about their Lord and Savior. You Trump worshippers love to call Anyone but Trump Biden old and senile. What the fuck do you people think Trump is; sharp and spry? LOL

It's a damn shame this country has to put up with 4 more years of either one of those old clowns who both should have been long retired by now.