The gauntlet has been thrown!

After reading Sensual Sanaa's post on the other thread of her willingness to change her physical status I posed a challenge.
We have 6 months to see who can lose more weight. Sort of a "biggest loser" contest.
July 1st to January 1st is the time frame.
We will monitor each others progress monthly.
Diet and exercise only. No supplements. No aides.
What's at stake? A two hour session at her current rate of 300/hr.
I win, it's on her. She wins it's on me.
Now I will wait for her to officially accept and wish her luck.
But I'm at my best when I'm competing.
Lol, that's a good deal OOB...

Best of luck to tha both of you!!

May the winner get the shit fucked out of them for the hour!!
That's two. And I think we'll both be hurting each other.
Now where's that acceptance from Ms. Sanaa?
Make sure the deal is fair.
How are you going to judge the weight loss.
Will it be by largest percentage of weight loss or actual pounds lost.
Example: If you weigh 300lbs and she weighs 200 labs you could lose 100 and there is no way she could lose the same amount.
I don't know what each of you weigh but make the challenge fair.
Make sure the deal is fair.
How are you going to judge the weight loss. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Got to be on % of current weight on the same scales at the same time, and keep in mind (as a factor) that typically a female has more "body fat" than males.
Some guys will do anything for "free" pussy.
That's funny...you're automatically assuming the fat chick loses...awesomeness!
Well at least I'm doing something more than bitching about it OFS.
Even if she loses Wakeup she has gotten the ball rolling.
But honestly I want her to give me a runfor my money. No pun intended.
That's funny...you're automatically assuming the fat chick loses...awesomeness! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No just using logic. I haven't met either but I am assuming OOB weighs considerably more than Sanaa. Therefore it will be easier for him to loose more pounds.

Now if they want to go by body fat loss it would be much more fair. Of course they're going to need a scale and a tank.
Okay! Apparently I'm the "fat chick" and I have no intention of losing! This will be a challenge for each of us and while I usually like to play dirty, this one will be fair and square. We will both detail our progress and the biggest loser will win. we will compare total % of weight lost at the end of our journey.

Stay Tuned!
No just using logic. I haven't met either but I am assuming OOB weighs considerably more than Sanaa. Therefore it will be easier for him to loose more pounds.

Now if they want to go by body fat loss it would be much more fair. Of course they're going to need a scale and a tank. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
We addressed this prior to me making this public. We agreed to keep it simple. Obviously I weigh more but statistically it is harder for women so it sort of balances out.
Good luck babe!
Good luck both of yall, you will look fabulous and get a great fuck! Sounds like fun!
Okay! Apparently I'm the "fat chick" and I have no intention of losing! This will be a challenge for each of us and while I usually like to play dirty, this one will be fair and square. We will both detail our progress and the biggest loser will win. we will compare total % of weight lost at the end of our journey.

Stay Tuned! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Don't lose the Tits&ASs...that's all I ask. If that happens, I'll be pissed at OoB permanently.

Good luck to both. Again, Sanaa keep the Tits&ASs. Are we clear? Your fan...kick his ass then fuck him silly for underestimating you!

Meanwhile...

I think I'm now going to need to schedule monthly check-ins with Dr.DICK for Sanaa. I need to monitor this Tits&ASs loss thing. As a fan, I'm concerned...
Sanaa, I just looked at your profile, and the main photo in the pink heels is fabulous and NOT flabby. Beautiful lady, you look just fine the way you are, hon, but if you want to take on the challenge and get a wee bit healthier, I wish you all the Irish luck I can send.

I admit that I need to lose a few more pounds, but the lower I go the harder it gets. (Hmmm, not unlike certain other things I participate in.) Perhaps I need further incentive, too. Anybody willing to buy Fancy a new outfit if I drop another size?