Colorado Shooter is" Hobbyist "

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/james-...ts-fullwrapper

Holmes was no stranger to sex web sites ... and sources tell us he also frequented a message board where potential johns posted reviews for hookers in the Colorado area.

We found the message board ... and discovered several posts written under James' supposed screen name ... in which he details multiple sexual encounters with different prostitutes. ....
I would certainly wait on this revelation ... as should have been done with regard to the early reports that he belonged to the "Tea Party"!
Tmz as a legitimate source? Come on!
And so what if he is? He's also a college grad. If true, sure the media will bleed the story dry like the soulless vampires they are... But the conclusions will still be post hoc ergo propter hoc.
Great, like the Hobby need more bad PR. Will someone try to say sex sites and hookers cause mass murders? More likely college did. I know I wanted to kill a few of my instructors.

What do you know. A psycho who likes to pay women for sex.
Humm!!
Tmz as a legitimate source? Come on! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
THANK YOU!!!
Apparently it's a different James Holmes

http://www.dividedstates.com/james-h...ra-and-denver/
Interesting that they "know" who it was or is that is posting on a hooker board.
And they've interviewed his alleged providers who actually cooperated with TMZ.

Hey, how many of you guys have triggers on their PCs to wipe the hard drive in case the police pick it up? Or good encryption software on your smartphone?
Hey, how many of you guys have triggers on their PCs to wipe the hard drive in case the police pick it up? Or good encryption software on your smartphone? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It doesn't matter. It's like a radar detector ... what is it detecting? duh?

The question is: Why would a "smart" person hobby on a "smartphone"?

Now, back to the thread topic .... James Holmes is a very uncommon name. Right?
It doesn't matter. It's like a radar detector ... what is it detecting? duh?

The question is: Why would a "smart" person hobby on a "smartphone"?

Now, back to the thread topic .... James Holmes is a very uncommon name. Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because he's smart enough not to get caught.