Cheap doctor needed

Went out drinking this last weekend and was sharing a drink with someone who failed to mention they had strep throat. Now I feel like crap and can't work.... I mean I could, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy so there's no way I'm sharing it with a client. I just saw my doc last week for a checkup so now I'm short on cash and they want a full visit to give me meds. Anyone know of a cheap clinic around that won't charge me an arm and a leg just for a simple script of antibiotics?
I've had to use CareNow a few times for this type of situation. If you pay $35/quarter to enroll in their Healthy Savings Plan, the office visit is $68 and you receive 20% off lab work and you receive discounts on prescriptions. It's worked well for me in the last year. Hope this helps! And I hope you're feeling better soon!! XOXO
I've had to use CareNow a few times for this type of situation. If you pay $35/quarter to enroll in their Healthy Savings Plan, the office visit is $68 and you receive 20% off lab work and you receive discounts on prescriptions. It's worked well for me in the last year. Hope this helps! And I hope you're feeling better soon!! XOXO Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
That sounds just as expensive as going to see my regular doctor.
Cvs minute clinic. Go there. The nurse prcaticioner will provide you an rx for antibiodics. It's $99.
Feel better!!
If you can wait until 5pm, I just googled this -

http://www.themondayclinic.com

It's free.
If you can wait until 5pm, I just googled this -

http://www.themondayclinic.com

It's free. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Now THAT is what I'm talking about!
And just to throw it out there...
Tons of the GLBT clinics do free std checks. I have been to them all across America. This is what I have found:
- sooooooo clean & modern
- the least judgmental
- the most welcoming and patient
- friendly
- always walk in and never waited more than 20 mins. I always go at an off peak time. (Like 11am or 2pm)
- the best free goodies!! They give you brown bags and let you fill them up. Female condoms, dental dams, regular condoms, large condoms and lube! There should never be an excuse for running out of condoms if you keep getting tested and stock up! Lol. I can't recommend one in Dallas since I just moved here, but give it a month or so until I get the desire to go get checked (I just did on a trip to Buffalo right before Easter.) and I'll have a one.

Stay safe, stay healthy and never run out of condoms!!

Xx
Went out drinking this last weekend and was sharing a drink with someone who failed to mention they had strep throat. Now I feel like crap and can't work.... I mean I could, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy so there's no way I'm sharing it with a client. I just saw my doc last week for a checkup so now I'm short on cash and they want a full visit to give me meds. Anyone know of a cheap clinic around that won't charge me an arm and a leg just for a simple script of antibiotics? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Download the app "Dr on demand" $40 on your credit card, talk face time 15 minutes with a Dr, and they can prescribe Medicine to your nearest pharmacy.
WOW!!!! Thanks for posting that!

Honey, I hope you feel better soon. I was sick for 20 days last month so I feel your pain.
And just to throw it out there...
Tons of the GLBT clinics do free std checks. I have been to them all across America. This is what I have found:
- sooooooo clean & modern
- the least judgmental
- the most welcoming and patient
- friendly
- always walk in and never waited more than 20 mins. I always go at an off peak time. (Like 11am or 2pm)
- the best free goodies!! They give you brown bags and let you fill them up. Female condoms, dental dams, regular condoms, large condoms and lube! There should never be an excuse for running out of condoms if you keep getting tested and stock up! Lol. I can't recommend one in Dallas since I just moved here, but give it a month or so until I get the desire to go get checked (I just did on a trip to Buffalo right before Easter.) and I'll have a one.

Stay safe, stay healthy and never run out of condoms!!

Xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

I'm allergic to latex so I buy Lifestyles Skyn. I really like the feeling they give over rubber too. I'll take what they give me and donate to anyone who wants free stuff.

I just bought a bulk order of condoms over at website where I get a pretty nice amount for super cheap. Best way to buy condoms ever. Sure beats heading to the store all the time.

And hey, let me know when you find a clinic. I'd like to know where its at. I don't suppose they do birth control too, do you? lol
If you use dr on demand, you don't have to leave your house except to go pick up your meds. I've used them before and it was SO convenient. Either way, I hope you get to feeling better
Jessica Jade, is this app for I-phones only?
Jessica - thanks for posting that! I'm not really in to Dr. Phil, but I am in to this!!
Thank you!
Jessica Jade, is this app for I-phones only? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I don't know bcuz I have an iPhone. Good question tho.
Jessica Jade, is this app for I-phones only? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Just Google'd, it is on Android also.