Im looking for trouble!!

Finally landing in Dallas on Sunday and looking to get into something. I inquired about cowboys before, and not sure what the club scene is on a Sunday night.

Any suggestions?

I am wanting a Cub kinda cowboy, since I am a COUGAR!
Well shoot! The place I would love to suggest is no longer open on Sundays.

Will you still be in town Thursday?

http://www.cowboysdancehall.com/dallas/

Otherwise, head to Fort Worth!
Cowboys in Arlington used to have college night on Sunday nights, not sure if they are even still open Sundays. But Wednesday night is ladies night in Arlington and its Thursday in Dallas. Still a fun place to boot scoot, have a few shots and check out the little ladies.
Cowboys in Arlington used to have college night on Sunday nights, not sure if they are even still open Sundays. But Wednesday night is ladies night in Arlington and its Thursday in Dallas. Still a fun place to boot scoot, have a few shots and check out the little ladies. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
I second that...Cowboys in Arlington was fun.
All the real cowboys are in ft. worth. All Dallas has is a bunch of sissy wanna be cowboys. They would not know how to ride a bill if one stuck them in the ass with a horn
Have fun!!!
Thanks, just arrived and about to get dressed and head out. Wish me luck!! Maybe Ill write a review if I get lucky lol
Have fun!

The comment about Ft Worth is correct.
Try Luxx downtown across from the Marriott on Pearl street for Sunday night club. Its not marked but you will see a valet stand out front. Have fun!
have fun babe!
Non-hobby thread moved to sandbox.