Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to anyone that has had to be a father or a dad in his or her life. Take care and have a great weekend.
Happy Father's Day to anyone that has had to be a father or a dad in his or her life. Take care and have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Truly Passion

I appreciate the post, but frankly, your wording is strange.. "had to be"? you make it sound like a burden, like it is unnatural, or mildly heroic to play the role of a father..
I am sorry did not mean it to sound ugly. Have a great Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day to anyone that has had to be a father or a dad in his or her life. Take care and have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Thanks but, I agree with Chung Tran

I appreciate the post, but frankly, your wording is strange.. "had to be"? you make it sound like a burden, like it is unnatural, or mildly heroic to play the role of a father.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

CG
Good lord...the lady is trying to say Happy Father's Day and you guys find a way to criticize her.

Thanks TP...it's much appreciated.
Happy Fathers day!! Xoxo
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there
  • =cP
  • 06-15-2014, 11:50 AM
I prefer to call it Motherfucker's Day!
Happy Father's Day gents!
Thank you ladies.

It is a lot of work pacing back and forth while you were in labor, running to the store for more diapers, holding off on sex until you are in the mood, and saving a slice of pizza for you while you were at a parent's conference.

We work our ass off for the title of "Dad".

Now I'll take a "happy grampa's day" anytime but we are UTR and have no specific day. They are all good.
yea happy fathers day to all the dads and single mothers
Now I'll take a "happy grampa's day" anytime but we are UTR and have no specific day. They are all good. Originally Posted by OldGrump
there is a specific day, OG.. has been since Jimmy Carter was President.. you need to tell your Grandchildren!

http://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/press...rents-Day.html
Thx TP for the post, and I would also like to thank all the ladies for chiming in, if it wasn't for the woman, we could never be a Dad or a Grandpa.
Wait I agree with her original post. I have 5 ingrate children. I should have stopped at two.LOL