Marion Barber.... going A- Wall :(

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...69137298,d.b2k

One of my favorites! Ex cowboy Marion Barber was detained in Mansfield the other day.. Now being held for Mental evaluation
I hope he comes back to his senses, I still have his Jersey and he is one of my favorites!
Any one else have any more news on him?
Oh my god, I was gonna ask about this too. No, I haven't heard anymore about it and I listen to nothing but sports radio in the car and have been flipping back-and-forth on ESPN when I'm home watching TV. The cops aren't releasing any info. What I did here though is that he's always been a little on the odd side. I hope he pulls it together. He was always one of my favorites back in the day too. Get well soon Marion.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/16/marion...-arrest-scene/

moved to Mansfield last month.. not far from me.. neighbors say he tries to hide when they look over at him.. has a big gate in front of his house, a rental house owned by a City Councilman
Mansfield police spokesman Thad Penkala said it wasn’t clear what led to the calls that prompted a response from police Sunday night. Originally Posted by (From) the Article
Really, bro? You have NO IDEA?? Did someone just send you a text in the middle of the night and say they didn't have time to go into details, but that Channel 4 needs a response on this ASAP LOL

It's obviously a legal decision to not release any info until they have all their ducks in a row, but that's part of the reason news reporting has become so shitty these days.

Hope everything's going well for him!
I listen to nothing but sports radio in the car Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
How many guys got a chubby after reading that.

Barber was awesome, he always gave 100% on every play.
Yes, let's all hope The Barbarian is okay.......he was always a crowd favorite, for sure. He and Julius Jones made for a decent one-two punch (although Stephen Jackson and Barber would've been a much more lethal backfield combination......another brilliant draft day bomb by *Jones & Sons). Nonetheless, get well, Marion!

(*yes, I know that was in all likelihood a Bill Parcells draft mistake.....but he ain't here any more, Jones is, and he's an easier target).
i bet he joins the law suit over head injury in the nfl real soon and fuck i dont blame him