Enticing Orchids

Soooo, I had a failed hook up with a provider the other night, and I had been texting EO before that day. I was a little pissed about the fail, so I texted EO to bitch. She invited me to join her for a couple of beers. We hung out and chatted about the hobby and books (She was sitting alone reading in a beer joint.) It was nice, no tension or anything.

I guess I'm just saying she's a cool chick!

I originally posted this in the ML, but then thought why?
Many many cool ladies and gents among us.

And many of us hang out quite frequently, too.

ijs
she is one of the coolest chicks I have ever met
Girls that read are cool.
she is one of the coolest chicks I have ever met Originally Posted by Jet Carson
+1
EO is def one of the most awesome gals on here. Glad she was able to make your evening better.
Yeah... I haven't met her, but I like her attitude. She is cool in my book.
I agree she is cool
I dig her!!!
She's one of the coolest providers I have had the pleasure of meeting.
Dammit yous guys you made me tear up. Nerds I had a good time chilling with you and I'm soooo glad you liked hanging out!! And I love you all((can't tell if its the bourbon or this stupid sad episode of world war z)damn netflix))!!!! Goodnight!! Omgosh everyone's dying..... So sad face.
Have hung out with EO several times and have hooked up with her once. I might be lying if I said I enjoyed the hanging out more than the hooking up, but it's damn close. She's one cool sister...
Have hung out with EO several times and have hooked up with her once. I might be lying if I said I enjoyed the hanging out more than the hooking up, but it's damn close. She's one cool sister... Originally Posted by BigGuy13
Is that cuz I possibly snore??! ;-)
Miss EO and I have meet many times and talked at the socials,
but I have not yet had the chance
to smell and taste your flowers up close.

Looking forward to that meeting BCD!
Waitin on you long_rod:-*