Phone: 210-840-0220
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=319872
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 1-10 and Wurzbach Notel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE...Agreed to meet with Jessie around 1:30 near I-10 and Wurzbach restaurant. I inquired about greek services in which she said she had no problem with so i opted for the hhr at 125. I was coming from Boerne area into work so time was limited and stressed this to her in which she agreed to a 15 min greek stop for flat $. She frantically needed a room and I was going to assist in that endeavor as well. I arrive at the said meet up location at 1:30 and attempt to call/text to no avail. Keep in mind, she was "already there and waiting on me" just 5 mins prior. I wait around the area and attempt to get back in touch with her with no success so I go about my way. Absolute waste of time. Fast forward 4-5 hours later....I contact her again to see what happened. She finally responds with some BS line that she found "someone else that doesn't want to fuck my ass and is willing to pay full price." Excuse me??? What we discussed was more then readily agreed upon until she decided to leave me hanging for hours plus a 30 min drive into the city. It gets better in ROS gentlemen.
Session Length: 15 min
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length hair w/ a cigarette and cell phone in hand.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: From what I could see in the room from the doorway and through the 4 black guys walking out, she's about 5'2-5'3 and not overweight. Shoulder length hair w/ a cigarette and cell phone in hand.
Recommendation: No
Wow. Just wow.

Thanks for the intel. BR. Very good intel mission. However, since no service & no $ exchange, this does not qualify for a review. I suppose a Mod will be by and move it to Co-Ed? Gentlemen, good day!
I wouldn't touch her for free! Step up your game sir! I could tell she was bp quality from the pics ������. Do yourself a favor next time rub one out then look at her pics again to see the stew fish you contacted gross!
Ridiculous.
  • gumby
  • 02-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Drove 30 minutes and then got stood up by this nasty thing and didn't lose any money, but the gas to get there...Sounds like you got the good end of the bargain on this one.
No activities took place; not a review.

Moved to proper forum.

OT
Well. At least she knows how you feel and everyone knows what your experience with her was. We will see if she has a response.

I will never understand the chances guys take sometimes. I forget who said it best. There Plenty of other ladies to take your money. Haha

Also. Seems like we have a new a new Mod. Congrats Docholyday.
I will not take his money. .due to the fact he can't pay full rate ..it in book can't afford lady ....
  • BR_OC
  • 02-16-2016, 12:42 PM
What the fuck are you talking about Foxyred? Stay in your swim lane and speak when spoken to. Your not so stellar reputation precedes you just the same.
Wait, so you guys agreed to meet, you would pay for her room and what sounds like a reduced fee for her time and Greek, she went radio silent, you somehow found her room 4-5 hours later and were able to see inside enough to describe her even though, according to you, there were "4 black guys" leaving her room?

Well, if you are trying to insinuate she's pimped by 4 "black guys" (why bring up race it is still a mystery to me), a reduced rate would hardly satisfy her bosses, don't you think? 4 pimps? Geez, what's that, a hooker co-op?
  • BR_OC
  • 02-16-2016, 12:57 PM
Sure Camille, I took 10 minutes out of my day to conjure up an elaborate story about this conniving provider because I had nothing better to do. And btw, this reduced rate was her idea so get off your fucking soapbox. Gentlemen, use my experiences as a lesson learned so you don't have to. Let these others play Capt Save-a-hoe here. I'm done.
I will not take his money. .due to the fact he can't pay full rate ..it in book can't afford lady .... Originally Posted by foxyred73
What the fuck are you talking about Foxyred? Stay in your swim lane and speak when spoken to. Your not so stellar reputation precedes you just the same. Originally Posted by BR_OC
Wait, so you guys agreed to meet, you would pay for her room and what sounds like a reduced fee for her time and Greek, she went radio silent, you somehow found her room 4-5 hours later and were able to see inside enough to describe her even though, according to you, there were "4 black guys" leaving her room?

Well, if you are trying to insinuate she's pimped by 4 "black guys" (why bring up race it is still a mystery to me), a reduced rate would hardly satisfy her bosses, don't you think? 4 pimps? Geez, what's that, a hooker co-op? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Well I'm confused...

What the fuck are you talking about Foxyred? Stay in your swim lane and speak when spoken to. Your not so stellar reputation precedes you just the same. Originally Posted by BR_OC

Best laugh I've had all day!!!

Oh yea.... Sorry for your troubles bro!
It was big 35 hurt post before my post ...about other lady will take his money