Music makes it better!

I just wanted to get some input from everyone on the type of music they like to play while they are gettin after it???? For me it all depends on the mood but mostly soft melodic music for example, portishead, sade, some of deft ones slow jams are excellent as well!
  • HUMP!
  • 02-18-2016, 08:31 AM
You have some nice prefs. An ATF likes to warm up with some naughty, playful Christina Aguilera and Chris Brown. About 90 minutes later while pounding her doggy, her play list morphed to Marilyn Manson. I told her, "Damn, that's some sexy rock." She says, "Oh fuck yeah." I just leave it to her.
Oh yeah that Marilyn Manson is some real good music when on a trip to pound town! I recently had a very amazing provider with a banging playlist
  • HUMP!
  • 02-18-2016, 08:38 AM
Haha! I realize that does seem unlikely.
For me, its always been R&B. Some R. Kelly, Avant, Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Jill Scott, D'Angelo. And sometimes even more old school like Marvin Gaye, The Isley Brothers, Teddy Pendergrass, Tyrone Davis. Sade is good too! I also like mello jazz or melodic groups like Bombay Dub Orchestra. I remember a girl in collge putting on System of a Down... I was like wtf!? Lol! But she showed me how to get down to business to that kind of music. Its always good to broaden your horizons!
Lmao! Yeah system of a down goes pretty hard! Have to save that for the (anger bang) make up sex after a big fight lol
The Prodigy
Metallica works for every occasion
Nine In Nails (Closer) ......Buckcherry (Crazy Bitch)....Any Motley Crue
No preferences really. As long as the girl is into it, makes for a great time. I've heard anything and everything. I tend to drown out music as I pay more attention to other sounds going on.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-18-2016, 11:14 PM
I have a few suggestions...

Or even...

I like to listen to Ramon Ayala and to the legend el Nicky Snick Villarreal.
Enigma2 or Seal.

SF
All very deadly boys great input wish some of the ladies would chime in???
Some bachata and throw some reggeton to get all riled up ��