Where's Whispers?

I miss that comical fat fuck!
What about his little butt buddy still looking?
Well Morocco doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US, so I figure Whispers is over there making sure his toy drive money isn't counterfeit.

(stop making me repeat myself)
Say his name 3 times in a dark bathroom in front of a mirror then shine a flashlight and you might just get your wish.
Say his name 3 times in a dark bathroom in front of a mirror then shine a flashlight and you might just get your wish. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
It ain't no big deal and right now getting outta bed is, just looking for someone to incite a riot with to keep my mind off
I received several pm's from respected members that all suggested the same thing: they were run off the board by chincho the terrible.

I know, I know, the thought of anyone getting run off by that simpleton sounds ludicrous. But that's what those in the know have told me.
That "chincho the terrible" musta been a wild one, maybe he wasn't quite the simpleton you think he was.
The Eye of Whispers has been de-Banned and has recently been pointed to South Texas. SL seems to have emerged from his Banning only to take his toys and disappear into The Vagina Triangle. Again.
That "chincho the terrible" musta been a wild one, maybe he wasn't quite the simpleton you think he was. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
No, he was/is more of a simpleton than I thought/think he was/is — just ask him. He was/is a self-proclaimed simpleton. Although I think he preferred the "idiot" label.
Say his name 3 times in a dark bathroom in front of a mirror then shine a flashlight and you might just get your wish. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You beat me to it.

Don't tempt fate.

Sounds like he must have made a huge impression on y'all to still be talking about him. Perhaps you should seek counseling for Post traumatic stress syndrome.
I know butt hurt dudes love to cry on this site but damn if the wounds chincho inflicted on you are still causing flashbacks get some therapy.
You started the talk. And ECCIE is about exchange. Be it useful, banter or just a warning about running for cover.

Geez, the last I heard from him was the Toyz welching fiasco. Damn guy kept sending me PMs. Thank God they were blocked due to my mail quota. Still didn't stop him from sending though.
Sounds like you were scared of him? Did he threaten to beat you down or something?