Someone Is Posting My Pics In FL.

report: inappropriate contentwrong categoryover posted ♥~♥ ღ __ D_R_E_A_M_S __ G _ o _ n _e __ W _ i _l _ d__♥ ღ ♥ ~♥ - 26

posted: September 29, 2010, 01:26 AM

<DIV class=adPost><DIV class=adBody>Hello Gentlemen,my name is ♥~♥Dream♥~♥ your Exotic Beauty and Companion. I am a sexy and classy young lady with sophisticated taste. I stand at 5'6 110Lbs w/ 36B cups. I am looking to enjoy the company of generous, sophisticated and discreet gentleman. I am a classy Companion that is charming, seductive and extremely naughty. With long toned legs that lead to heaven, skin that is silky smooth and electrifying at every touch.

>♥~♥DREAM♥~♥
*850ღ619ღ1672*
<B>NO BLOCKED CALLS/ NO TEXT

What An Idiot!
I Guess The Pic Stealing Does Happen! HATERS! haha
All THIS was posted in Fl. A Client Of Mine Emailed Me!!!!!!!
I was just warning everyone!!!

Miss. Dreams
Its everywhere babe!!! I've seen my pics as close as NWA ..... It wasn't me just my ASS !!!!!

Haters, They are everywhere!! But hey they are my biggest fans!!!

Someone must think we look Good!!
Impersonation is sincerest form of flattery.
  • IIIII
  • 09-30-2010, 01:50 PM
I wonder how disappointed the clients were when they got bait and switched.

I'd be pretty damn upset to get all worked up thinking that i'd be seeing you and then some fat cow shows up.
I'm usually very careful with my date selection. I haven't had a bait and switch happen to me yet, but if it does ever happen, I will not have a problem with saying "no thank you, you need to go now please." I think if more guys did exactly that, it wouldn't happen as often as it does. It's just not right. It's like a guy saying he's bringing three Benjamins and showing up with only two.