Providers would you prefer a tip ...

a)as cash

b ) gift card

d)a gift my choice

Just had this long discussion with a booker in NYC. (Yes, that's a B on booker).

Any gift is appreciated. My favorite thus far has been a DVD of The Quiet Man (my favorite movie).

Tipping is appreciated, but the best tip, the best review is a return visit. Out of all the ladies out there you chose to see me ...again. That's the best anything. (mainly because things only get better with familiarity)
+1 with Babee
since a gift is something voluntarily bestowed upon a person it should be your choice.
Babee is right, The best tip is if we had a good time then come back, and that's my tip to you Pickupkid
Bring me chocolate and I'm putty in your hand's.
I think we are happy that you thaugh of us enough to want to bring something to us with all the mess we sometimes deal with .

I say bring what you would like but i also have to agree with the others in that a return visit is always thanks enough and can only become better .
This is a cash-driven business. My guess is that while other thing may be nice, cash is preferred for a tip.
For some ladies, a carton of cigarettes and a good personality will do the trick!!
Cash tip is always preferred, but I have been given many wonderful gifts, some of my choosing, and some were simply a nice surprise. Tipping is always appreciated.
a)as cash

b ) gift card

d)a gift my choice Originally Posted by pickupkid

Not sure what happened to option C, but my guess would be that most would answer as follows:

Yes!
Not sure what happened to option C, but my guess would be that most would answer as follows:

Yes! Originally Posted by 74kilo
I missed that 74kilo.
maybe C was the correct answer

damn, another test I failed..
SNL. . . The only test that matters is the Shorty test and you passed with flying colors.
SNL. . . The only test that matters is the Shorty test and you passed with flying colors. Originally Posted by shorty
awwe thanks, and you did as well, I love getting beautiful Roses Your such a sweetheart
all the above..lol

I never ask for a tip..but it is always appreciated!

I like when a guy "reads my personality" or my gift page and caters the gift toward that!

I actually have a dear hobby husband on here who made my grandbaby a wooden rocking horse..that was a TOP NOTCH gift!
I concider myself the tip! (Just kidding!)
Ladies what is considered a good tip????????????
do we use the general rule 15% 20% 30%