State: Texas
Address: 14100 Nacodoches Rd
Activities: CFS, CBJ, light kissing, good massage
Hair Length and Color: Dk brown medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute short spinner
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Kiki. I thought she was one of the better looking women in San Antonio and has a killer body. A flat stomach is such a turn on. On my exit, I saw another spinner there with long black hair that was real friendly.
I saw Kiki. I thought she was one of the better looking women in San Antonio and has a killer body. A flat stomach is such a turn on. On my exit, I saw another spinner there with long black hair that was real friendly. Originally Posted by Yellow Taco
I want to try the new girl as well. Please let me know if you see her before I do
I saw a girl yesterday. Not kiki but i forgot her name. Lol. She was a small spinner maybe in her 40s. Great services. Did try to upsell more the usual for L2 services. But she settled for regular fee. She wore some short blue jean shorts and a tiny tank top. All original hardware no bolt ons.
I saw a girl yesterday. Not kiki but i forgot her name. Lol. She was a small spinner maybe in her 40s. Great services. Did try to upsell more the usual for L2 services. But she settled for regular fee. She wore some short blue jean shorts and a tiny tank top. All original hardware no bolt ons. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
Yes seems like new owners are bringing in new girls often.